Car:
    Mazda 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5S View Post
    I will sponsor you with racetape when you beat that R35GTR
    will you sponsor me too kieran? hehe

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    LOL @ race tape. That was holding the front bar up @ 200km haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    I only said those things due to the fact that our competitor are making up lame excuses to hide the truth.
    Benson,

Honestly, you need to let this go man and just enjoy your success. I am happy for you, I really am.

You can say whatever you want, fact of the matter is, the car is just not ready and thats the truth. We're not going to rush this just because you're lonely in the playground. You'll just have to go play with yourself for a while.
    Last edited by e240; 14-07-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    MFactory Competition Products

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    Benson,

Honestly, you need to let this go man and just enjoy your success. I am happy for you, I really am.

You can say whatever you want, fact of the matter is, the car is just not ready and thats the truth. We're not going to rush this just because you're lonely in the playground. You'll just have to go play with yourself for a while.
    Im not refering to your engine problems, but merely the comments that Slaz has been making.

No need to rush you back, i got other goals to achieve now. I have moved playgrounds

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    i think thats what leo has already done..
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Oh ok my bad. I take that back. Deleted previous post.
    Sorry
    Last edited by Cooker; 14-07-2009 at 08:17 PM.
    2011 W.A Super Sprint Champion Road Reg U2L
    Thanks to my freinds/sponsors Success Legal Lawyers for helping me do enough rounds to win and Zack at Cypher Industries for top class dyno tuning.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    These guys are great at the track, you might think they talk big but they're spouting facts, facts that can be backed up with hard-earned laptimes.

At the last Shift Performance Track day they were busy with their car and hitting the track for some serious laps, but they were more than happy to help some of the other guys who came to them asking for help/advice. Seeing the guys go out of their way to help others with tire pressures and setup tips was great, Jimmy even had a sit-in with the Shift EG after a request for some helpful tips around parts of Wakefield.

They can talk big, they've earned the right to and can back it up, but they're still down-to-earth guys in the end.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    There will always be haters....

I think what the twins and others who are competiting in the SS series with their Hondas are doing a great thing. Leo's civic and the BYP civic are definately flying the honda flag proud and showing the guys who drive the 'bigger' cars that Hondas are not just P plater chariots or Hardparked nuggets.

Abit of friendly competition never hurts as it makes everyone else up their game, and ultimately become quicker. I think what ruins it are people who are not part of this SS series adding their uneccessary 2 cents.

End of the day, I think its a wonderful thing seeing hondas actively participate in track events, as the knowledge gained from racing will help others on the forum who wish to pursue this later down the track.

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    good work guys
    getting bigger and better
    so when you up in brisbane to race ?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Quote Originally Posted by 90LAN View Post
    good work guys
    getting bigger and better
    so when you up in brisbane to race ?
    Mayb sometime end of the yr. Maybe if someone organises a QLD Honda trackday then we'll more then likely to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by .::F[L]Y::. View Post
    There will always be haters....

I think what the twins and others who are competiting in the SS series with their Hondas are doing a great thing. Leo's civic and the BYP civic are definately flying the honda flag proud and showing the guys who drive the 'bigger' cars that Hondas are not just P plater chariots or Hardparked nuggets.

Abit of friendly competition never hurts as it makes everyone else up their game, and ultimately become quicker. I think what ruins it are people who are not part of this SS series adding their uneccessary 2 cents.

End of the day, I think its a wonderful thing seeing hondas actively participate in track events, as the knowledge gained from racing will help others on the forum who wish to pursue this later down the track.
    Well said. Both good teams Toda/Leo had victory last year now its BYP turn this year. Haters move on and you know who the hell you are. The big question is who will it be in 2010?

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    Quote Originally Posted by DR HONDA View Post
    Well said. Both good teams Toda/Leo had victory last year now its BYP turn this year. Haters move on and you know who the hell you are. The big question is who will it be in 2010?
    have someone in my mind already for 2010, will keep it quite tho,
    as for everyone else geee so much hate.
    the twins have done and awesome job, hard work has paid off!!
    well done on the achievement !
    lets not put a X Vs X thing this thread is about BYP civic achievements.
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs