Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Why dont u just stick to riding a LAMS approved bike?
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    Quote Originally Posted by Twincam16 View Post
    Why dont u just stick to riding a LAMS approved bike?
    cause im a mad****
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    just bear in mind also if you drop that lovely bike and it gets lodged under the front of a Merc... insurance means jack shit... so your up for the repair costs to any other property the bike could damage
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    Quote Originally Posted by geeang View Post
    You're the type of dumb**** that rides something he's not supposed to, and puts everyone else on the road in danger.

Ask for advice in regards to doing something illegal on a public forum and expect to get shit about it mate.
    im not endangering anyone else just because its illegal. i bet you have illegal mods on your car so does that mean there endagering other people to? no .

anyway you dont no my situation so mind your own fkn buisness and dont post negative crap in my thread. if you have a problem with what im doing then say it in a constructive way dont act like a hero.

good day sir.
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Quote Originally Posted by FASN8U View Post
    im not endangering anyone else just because its illegal. i bet you have illegal mods on your car so does that mean there endagering other people to? no .

anyway you dont no my situation so mind your own fkn buisness and dont post negative crap in my thread. if you have a problem with what im doing then say it in a constructive way dont act like a hero.

good day sir.
    Are you really that thick? So you honestly think a P-plater illegally riding a bike more powerful than he's supposed to won't put anyone else in danger?

And you're the one calling me a hero, while you're thinking you're a mad**** for doing this.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    lol i was saying im a mad**** to be a smartass relax!
    im not rossi or stoner but ive ridden bikes since the age of 5 , thers no way im getting a roadbike that has less power than my track bike lol or the 450 i bash around on the farm
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

who cares how long you have been riding "on private property" - you WILL be (assuming) breaking the law. FYI riding around on farms is different to the open road. You need the experience on road with real traffic and conditions to become a better more experienced rider. Hence the new lengthier P laws etc.

Hang in there , go thru your L's and new P plate rules....then get a unrestricted license and ride whatever you want.

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Closed - No discussions of illegal riding/driving on OzHonda
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999