Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    WOW! That red line is shit in comparison to the blue.

Great to see a shop in QLD that can actually tune properly.

What other ECU's do they tune? I'm sure theres some people who would love to know where they can take their hondatas/neptunes/whatevers to get tuned.

Good work man. Glad its all come together for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CRXer View Post
    damn,was gonna say 4200,lol....

like they say,no pain...no gain
    u certainly felt the pain,but u got the gain,nice chunk of meat there

must make for a nice daily,would be interesting to shift that all to the right a little with some cams if that tickles your fancy
    haha, I should have let the guessing game go on longer.

yea I guess it has all been worth it. I've learnt a lot along the way.

yea cams will be my next move for sure. It's part of the reason I got the ecu. But I'm really enjoying the way the car drives now so I'm not in a rush. I'll give it a few months I think.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGilholme View Post
    WOW! That red line is shit in comparison to the blue.

Great to see a shop in QLD that can actually tune properly.

What other ECU's do they tune? I'm sure theres some people who would love to know where they can take their hondatas/neptunes/whatevers to get tuned.

Good work man. Glad its all come together for you.
    Yea it is a night and day difference.

I'm just glad I was able to find a good tuner. My advice.. if you ever find one in your area, hold them tight and never let them go! lol

I would say BPS would be able to tune just about anything. If the software is freely available I'm sure they'll be able to help you out. I can't reccomend them enough

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    congratulations Chris - the ECU has been a long time in the making. And I bet you don't regret not going for Jtune..!

Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    congratulations Chris - the ECU has been a long time in the making. And I bet you don't regret not going for Jtune..!
    thanks yfin! It finally feels like all of the effort has been worth it. Based on some rough calculations the car should have over 175kw and 280nm of torque if measured at the flywheel.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    Not bad at all mate very use able power, car must be a dream.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    O M G.

We now have the biggest love/hate relationship ever, you fukker! Does the car spin all through 2nd now if you shift hard? Your power curve almost looks like a mirror to mine now, LOL

Video. Now.
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    WOW !!!! chris thats an amazing result this will give me more inspiration hauhauhau i need ECU now

Quote Originally Posted by Euro08Jaz View Post
    Not bad at all mate very use able power, car must be a dream.
    Yea. Previously I had to shift at redline to make the car feel fast. I can now get that same sensation of power shifting at 5000rpm. It's now a very torquey engine. It feels like driving a 6 cylinder car in some ways.

Quote Originally Posted by integral90 View Post
    O M G.

We now have the biggest love/hate relationship ever, you fukker! Does the car spin all through 2nd now if you shift hard? Your power curve almost looks like a mirror to mine now, LOL

Video. Now.
    lol

I don't think I've ever spun the wheels in second. If I take off in 1st from a rolling start and go full throttle straight away it will spin from 4000rpm to redlinel.

I've also very impressed with the way James at BPS was able keep the power curve so flat to 7500rpm. I really thought that the power curve with the RBB would dip more aggressively than that after 7000rpm.

Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    WOW !!!! chris thats an amazing result this will give me more inspiration hauhauhau i need ECU now
    It goes to show how important the tuner is. The ECU isn't the brain of the car, it's the mapping of the ECU that is the brain of the car

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    Wow well done Chris. You're a true Euro pioneer.

It must be a really fun car to drive now. Post some videos on youtube or something when you get a chance.

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    chris u r god. can i plz have ur babies

ur rig is easily one of AUs top Euros. Mint

ring me u douche
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F View Post
    I don't think I've ever spun the wheels in second. If I take off in 1st from a rolling start and go full throttle straight away it will spin from 4000rpm to redlinel.

I've also very impressed with the way James at BPS was able keep the power curve so flat to 7500rpm. I really thought that the power curve with the RBB would dip more aggressively than that after 7000rpm
    Man I need to install my suspension... On cold tyres in 1st I'll spin to redline straight away from any RPM, on warm ones I'll spin from around 5500rpm. If you can put that sort of power down and still only spin at 4000rpm your car is a monster. So much grip some how

Please 1/4 mile it soon, I want to see a 14.8
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR
    no seriously make a video
    now.