Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9, 93 EG4
    they will rip you of for parts as well, i went in with my eg to see how much a cap for the boot would be. they said that they were the only people that could get and it would be $120

then next day i ran honbits they sent it to me that day for $16, and it was oem.

Quote Originally Posted by ICYOIL View Post
    they will rip you of for parts as well, i went in with my eg to see how much a cap for the boot would be. they said that they were the only people that could get and it would be $120

then next day i ran honbits they sent it to me that day for $16, and it was oem.
    What is honbits?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    since we are talking honda dealers I will have a go,

Having the car for 7 days, on the week-end I washed it, I opened the bonnet to take off the bonnet protector & found a spiders web with eggs around the fan. (not sure if there are thai or australian)..LOL

Also at the sale they showed me the stock car I would be getting & I pointed out the sqirl marks & a scratch on the bonnet. They told me they would be buffed out before they applied the paint protection. I looked at the paint work in the sun light the other day & found all buff marks down both sides of the car. I don't think the even touched the car . Two days before delivery I asked then if they got all the scratches out as it had to be done before the paint protection & they said they would be following that up. They rang me the next day & said they wanted to delay delivery from friday till monday to do the work but I told them I had to have on the friday so they told me it make it late in the day. Picking it at 4pm & of course there was no sunlight at that time of the day so I didn't see it. I asked if they got the scratches out & they told me just to see the service department if I wasn't happy. The tinting on the drivers windows has what looks like a moisture spot or they didn't clean it first. I am not waiting for my first 1,000 check up, I will be seeing the service manager as soon as I can get there.

i have bad experience with honda dealer too.
    after 3 months i have my jazz, the paint on my front bumper start to crack ... my car is white colour, when the paint cracked, i can c another white colour paint underneath the crack paint. Bring it back to the dealership, they said, not under warranty, i need to get it fixed meself !!! i did bring my car to a few smash repair guy to check it out, they all tell me the same story, your front bumper has been scratch before, touch up paint has been applied, not a good job done. that is why the paint start cracking after a few months.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9, 93 EG4
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyjazz View Post
    What is honbits?
    Honda parts supplier. have had no troubles with them yet

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 > CL9 > RE4
    Dealer's service charges are rip off..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Accord V6 Luxury
    Mice, so finally where did you service your car. Mine is due as well and scared with the quotes I m gettin from the dealers.