Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Cxi EK
    possibly, but as i wasn't sure if it was normal or not, since the guy at the tyre place said he had maxed out the adjustments, but is that normal?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by burner42 View Post
    possibly, but as i wasn't sure if it was normal or not, since the guy at the tyre place said he had maxed out the adjustments, but is that normal?
    Do you have camber adjustable arms? If you don't, then you can adjust only toe, so the tyre place guy couldn't have adjusted anything. He could also have maxed out your toe adjustment because your toe was out from bent suspension components, but at this point, that is all speculation unless you have the suspension alignment printout.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Cxi EK
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Do you have camber adjustable arms? If you don't, then you can adjust only toe, so the tyre place guy couldn't have adjusted anything. He could also have maxed out your toe adjustment because your toe was out from bent suspension components, but at this point, that is all speculation unless you have the suspension alignment printout.

correction, it is the Toe problem, sorry i didn't know what it meant, here is the sheet

any idea how much it would cost to replace?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Get the car on jackstands and inspect the control arm. Get a cheap replacement from wreckers, in my opinion. Or from someone who had installed adjustable control arms and has a spare OEM one sitting at home.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Cxi EK
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Get the car on jackstands and inspect the control arm. Get a cheap replacement from wreckers, in my opinion. Or from someone who had installed adjustable control arms and has a spare OEM one sitting at home.
    cool thanks for your help mate, very much appreciated, will get it checked out after i get home from my trip away