Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

civic or integra?

heyy

i know people have most likely covered this question before but i am havin trouble trying to find it. Anways i have my first car which is a suzuki swift,i curently on my L's and i have mademy decision a while ago that i was going to go for a honda for my nxt car. I am looking to buy my nxt car in early january nxt year my plan is to keep my curent car to get myself to work and back, i am curently saving up atm i have roughly arund 7k tm and most likely have 15k nxt year.

I really have a strong towards likeing towards the dc2r but with that comes atraction frm police and other bulshit, and i also am the sorta person that likes to pump money into things that i enjoy if u know what i mean and you obviously wouldnt do that to a dc2r. So my mind is tossing up between a civic vti ek or eg or a dc2r.

This bugs me all day i just cant make up my mind if i would rather say get a civic and you know spend some decent money on it like exhaust sytem, flyweel etc..but i was also thinkng that this would be a good opertunity to go for a dc2r cause the k's are still around the 100,000 mark and it would be nice to grab one while they are still in good condition and just enjoy the car stock. Im really not sure this just bugs me everytime i think about it i am really into my cars and i just need some opinions to try and help me make my decision.

thanks guys

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Well the only responses your going to get are opinions from civic drivers who'll say get a civic and teg drivers who'll obviously say get a teg.

If you want to see your own work on your car.. modding it from stock.. then get a vti-r integra or the likes.. or a civic vti etc etc.

But if you would like to buy a nice car and keep it stock go for the dc2r..

With 15k you could even get a dc5 and slowly do it up

Best bet is test drive each of these car models and pick which one you like more and go from there

Good luck

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 & da9
    best of both worlds, buy a integra VtiR and work that

only problem with that is you'll regret u didnt go for the Type R to begin with

Member Array
    Car:
    EG/AP1
    Keep saving and get the DC2R. Seems like you have your heart set on it. That way you wont regret it later down the line. Its a great car and doesnt need much/any mods at all. Just make sure you save a little longer to insure it properly.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    DC2R is not factory completed lol you can still do a lot of modifications to it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    what appeals to you more the civics or dc2s? i would of probably gone for a dc2r but couldnt find a decent one, with 15k id say dc2r would be the better option stock is good enough probably could do better to it with the basics. dc5's are getting cheaper and cheaper so by the time your on p's would have enough to get and i think you could get more out of the k20.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    integra

i had an EG and now got a DC2. EG was good, no problems, loved it. the only thing that made me buy the DC2 was imo the fact that an EG needs a lotta money to get it where you want it to be, engine conversion etc. where as a dc2, engines there, dont need to work on it as much as you would an EG.

just depends what you want out of the car i guess.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG/AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    DC2R is not factory completed lol you can still do a lot of modifications to it.
    not saying it is. sure you could put a lot of mods to it. just saying its a good car even when stock.

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    id pick a dc2, but thats just how i feel. its all up to you, what you feel like
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra B20R
    DC2R!!!!
    i cant think of any advantages a civic could have over the dc2r no matter what u wana look at. looks, power, handling.
    just try this go have a look at an eg, test drive it, have a good look at it and then go sit in a dc2r, blow u away for suree
    FS: B18c2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    D: Mazda
    Save up for dc2r. Wonderful p-plate car. And honestly I hardly get any police attention in it, and my dc2r is pretty riced up. :P

And if you already own a swift, then I think the civic would be quite similar.