Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    I didnt know the difference at the time to be completely honest. I couldnt have picked a worse model. Actually the 1.3l single carb is the worst....I got the Dual carb 1.5 d15b4 EG4. I raced motocross for HRA (honda racing australia) so i thought to myself "lets get a honda" didnt even know what Vtec was at the time. 8 years and 70-90g later spent I cant even remember my car being stock. Its had 5-6 different rims, 3-4 different kits, 3 engines, about 5-6 rebuilds, 3-4 turbo setups, 4-5 different stereo's, 2-3 different interior colour setups including different racing seats, wheels etc.

In final words if i was to buy one now i would find an eg6 or an ek9 and start like that because i have the money to do so. But all in all the chassis are the same and if you wanna make your eg4 looks like an eg6 you can...or vice versa. Or if you wanna spend 70-90g and have your own Fast n furious chassis twisting torque mobile you can.

EG is and EG these days. Soo many swaps and changes it doesnt really matter anymore.
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by javer81 View Post
    It has stock airbag with the steering wheel. unless the steering wheel has been changed.

I don't think this is correct. I bought a bone stock 94 EG4, and it definitely doesn't come with an airbag.

just get a si, got rear disc brakes no sunroof and power everything, and dohc motor for to start off, easy

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    Quote Originally Posted by shebangs View Post
    I don't think this is correct. I bought a bone stock 94 EG4, and it definitely doesn't come with an airbag.
    I think it was in the 95's

Member Array
    Car:
    Holden IntegraL
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_EG4 View Post
    I think it was in the 95's
    My 94 EG4 has a driver side airbag. They come as an optional extra.