Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"

[euro] need help installing HID

I did a quick search but did not find any thing.
    I just bought a set of HID Kit for my euro STD. Had a look on the week end trying to install it myself. I can see the connector to unplug for the head light for the pessanger side but I could not see the one on the driver side. I am wondering if I need to remove the head light assembly in order to install the HID. If I do, can some one tell how to take them off.
    Any little details are helpful. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by eurosp; 28-07-2009 at 12:14 AM.
    FS: 16" Euro OEM Wheels (set of 4) $800.00

Mods:
    17" Euro LUX OEM wheels / Pivot / DIY Ground Wire / Euro-R Body Kit / Tien Flex + EDFC / Cusco Strut brace / Whiteline Rear Swey Bar /

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    You need to take the dust cover off to expose the low beam connector. It is a round black plastic cover. The low beams are next to the parkers.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09 Euro
    Don't mean to hijack, but is there a hid kit that will do both hi and low beam, or will I need two complete systems with balasts etc.

It's just that going from hid low to halogen hi beam looks really yellow and dull.

Sorry I tried to search hid and hid kit but it said no threads with these words - even tho this thread was right on the first page??? hopeless search thingy or hopeless Homer???

Cheers
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"
    Thanks aaronng, i am not refering to the dust cover. Its the two larger connectors from the 2 ballasts have trouble finding.
    I try to insert a photo, but I don't know how. I hope you guys know which connector I am refering to. Thanks

Mods:
    17" Euro LUX OEM wheels / Pivot / DIY Ground Wire / Euro-R Body Kit / Tien Flex + EDFC / Cusco Strut brace / Whiteline Rear Swey Bar /

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    You can upload a pic to imageshack.us and link it to here.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"
    I do not have a photo of my HID handy but I got one from the internet. The are the two red large connector from the ballast in this photo which I have circled. Here is the link.
    http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9923/bixenon2.jpg
    Thanks Guys

Mods:

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Dude, if your link is right they are bixenon which are incorrect for your euro.
    You need H1 low beam.
    Those red plugs do not connect to your car, there should be another plug in the packet it connects to and there should be a plug to connect to headlight.
    Last edited by albii; 29-07-2009 at 03:43 PM.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    N/A is best
    Quote Originally Posted by eurosp View Post
    I do not have a photo of my HID handy but I got one from the internet. The are the two red large connector from the ballast in this photo which I have circled. Here is the link.
    http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9923/bixenon2.jpg
    Thanks Guys
    here u got dude i pointed a white arrow to the plug they fit into. the one thats oval shapped with yellow trim around it + and - should match

No Comment

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    good spotting..i knew it was there somewhere.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    I think you bought a wrong HID product, you should only buy the low beam H1 HID, and install it to the projector lamp. The hole only fit to the low beam H1 HID. Hope this help

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"
    I have taken a photo of my HID kit and have upload at this link.
    http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2085/01082009090.jpg

Where do I connect the two connector that I have put a red circle? Do I connect it to the headlight assembly in the car?

Mods:

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    come to me ill install for u for cheap im in melbourne