Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You connect the two things you circled red together same with the other side then you connect the blue and black wiring into your existing headlamp please rate my post if you find it helpful please!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"
    Quote Originally Posted by craze View Post
    You connect the two things you circled red together same with the other side then you connect the blue and black wiring into your existing headlamp please rate my post if you find it helpful please!
    Thanks Mate, I didn't think it is that simple.
    FS: 16" Euro OEM Wheels (set of 4) $800.00

Mods:
    17" Euro LUX OEM wheels / Pivot / DIY Ground Wire / Euro-R Body Kit / Tien Flex + EDFC / Cusco Strut brace / Whiteline Rear Swey Bar /

no worries do you think you can add to my reputation if you found my post useful please!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"
    Now that I have work out how it connects, just wondering where will be the best place on the dust cover to drill a hole. would it be right at the centre?
    FS: 16" Euro OEM Wheels (set of 4) $800.00

Mods:
    17" Euro LUX OEM wheels / Pivot / DIY Ground Wire / Euro-R Body Kit / Tien Flex + EDFC / Cusco Strut brace / Whiteline Rear Swey Bar /

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by eurosp View Post
    Now that I have work out how it connects, just wondering where will be the best place on the dust cover to drill a hole. would it be right at the centre?
    Yes at the centre, drill a hole just big enough for your bulb to pass through and the grommet should fit nice and tight.