Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 LastLast
    so you haven't tested out the boost yet? is it still alright to drive around without those parts?
    d e e p S i x [d6]™

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    its fine if i keep out of boost and thats easy cos it kicks in pretty late

just wanted to say after installing the headers and and exhaust, the car runs alot smoother and free. it feels like it breathes alot more easier when at the higher revs instead of the choking feeling i use to get. i'm waiting to see if the fuel consumption is any better with them. just wanted to know where you got your rear strut bar from dan? and how mucH? i'm looking to get one as well after seeing chan's one yesterday when i met up with him in westall. also, what suggestions if any do you guys have for minimising the weight of our cars. i'm thinking of taking out the back seats, spare tyre, all the stuff in the boot, subby and amp to see if it makes a difference to how it drives. has anyone done that before? and if so, does it make much of a difference? cheers.
    d e e p S i x [d6]™

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    got the rear strut from OTR cant remember how much i got a deal on it will all my other bars.

ive striped out my car b4 for the track and it makes the car very tail happy. since the weight is already like 60/40 it will make it worse.

remember a while ago, i was trying to find out what was going on with my transmission and why it wasn't going or staying into the last gear while driving. well, yesterday i finally got my thermostat changed and i believe that did the trick. my mechanic said the engine thought it wasnt warm enough so it wouldn't go into the top gear, and when it did, it wasn't warm enough for it to stick! the temp would go up to almost half way and then drop down to almost 1/4 on the freeway some days! so if ever you run into that problem, and your temp is fkn around. check your thermostat first! save you $$$!
    d e e p S i x [d6]™

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    lucky u

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Limited Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Riced_Civic View Post
    lucky u
    How's the car running? I'm going down with m@tlew with the jazz for the dyno on saturday, apparently your just before him.

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    should be running at about 3/4 potential as its getting finished this week in time for the dyno so i still might need to go back in to the work shop

reviving old thread, just wanted to know how would you go about cracking open headlights? oven or hairdryer/heatgun?
    d e e p S i x [d6]™

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    heat gun

hey guys, what sort of offset do these civic run on?

Would 16X7' offset:45 fit on the eu3? thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    yes 45 will be fine