Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY04 Liberty 2.0i auto

Question How good is your Honda Jazz?

Hi folks....I'm thinking of buying a new Honda Jazz auto VTi........I took one for a test drive and was very impressed on how well it went but when I asked , I was told it costs $28,000 drive away!!!!.......I almost died! ( doesn't even have alloy wheels)

My main concern is how good a car they are.......have any of you experienced any major or minor problems with new Jazzes?

I read in one thread here that the rubber on the back door is very thin and tears easily. ......and fuel economy is not so good.

I just hope it can do 100,000 km trouble free like my previous 2 Subaru's.
    ....hOnDa....

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    hi, bro, no idea where u got the quote from? or u quote for vti auto or vtis one, it still too much for vtis auto driveaway price. my vti auto cost me 24500 bucks back to last Oct. and my car just done 10k service and no problem so far. but only thing i am not happy about its fuel economy, it is not good as i am expected. and if u can pay up to 28k, u should move to civic level. cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    fuel economy is poor to be honest.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY04 Liberty 2.0i auto
    Thanks dyljoy........10,000km and all is fine with your car....good news!

I got the quote from Warwick QLD.....and since then I got a call back to say that they can sell me a VTi for $26,000 which I consider to be still too expensive seeing that Honda is trying to get rid of the 1300 cc models for $17,000 drive away!!
    I'm hoping that Honda can do something to the 2010 Jazz VTi to improve fuel consumption.
    As regards to buying a Civic....no, it doesn't have enough head room for me...but surprisingly the Jazz has heaps of room for me.....and I love the feel of driving one.

Quote Originally Posted by kongfu View Post
    fuel economy is poor to be honest.
    .......uuummm doesn't sound too good. Thanks
    ....hOnDa....

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    try to ask another dealership to get better quote. and i think around end of mth is the best time to make a deal

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    my vti auto was $25,000 incl gst, in june I got free on roads & extra 2 yrs warranty & roadside assist.

yes they are expensive, this is my second jazz, had a yaris for 12mths but boot too small, had to move seats forward all the time to get room in the boot & then you get a wide hole at the back when the seats moved forward.

Much happier now I'm back in the jazz.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    true, love my jazz in all the way, haha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY04 Liberty 2.0i auto
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
    my vti auto was $25,000 incl gst, in june I got free on roads & extra 2 yrs warranty & roadside assist.

yes they are expensive, .
    I would have thought that a VTi would have at least come standard equipped with alloy wheels for the expensive price Honda charges for a VTi Jazz.

I know that the VTi goes great.....has disc brakes all round and a great little 5 speed auto but for the hell of me , I can't see why they cost so much.

Can anyone here justify the high cost of purchasing a VTi?
    ....hOnDa....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    yes the wheels would of been nice, honda wanted another $2,000 for the wheels. They told me to get them from bob jane for $500.00.

when I was shopping the salesman was pushing me towards the 1.3 as it has more power now. Take a test run in the 1.3 & compare the difference.

Fuel ecomony is better with the 1.3

Member Array
    Car:
    GE8 VTI / Golf MKV GTI
    We're getting a steady 6.0L/100km (long term)which isn't too bad. No current issues and the car has done 15,000kms.

It's everything my GF wanted in a car. It beat all the other cars in the same bracket while we were looking. The Suzuki Swift was a much more fun car to drive, and looks better IMO, but lacked practicality/space. That and the fact that they're so common.

Servicing costs aren't great though.

We paid $22,100 on road in December 2008 for an AT VTI.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY04 Liberty 2.0i auto
    Quote Originally Posted by GTI-Jazz View Post
    We're getting a steady 6.0L/100km (long term)which isn't too bad. No current issues and the car has done 15,000kms.
    That sounds great....that makes 2 people here that have had no problems so far. I think Honda have made a great car in the Jazz....and that's why I think they are expensive, although I found on this site that special deals on the Jazz should be able to get me in one for $23,290 drive away for a Jazz VTi Auto.....although at that price I reckon that they will be giving a lot less for a trade in!
    ....hOnDa....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    I beleive in 2009 there was a price increase in jan & march/april which should have brought the jaz up to $21,500 + on roads & gst

the VTI-S auto driveaway is about $28,000 plus extra's,
    ridiculous price for a small car.