Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '93 EG1 PRO-JECT

93 EG Brake Globes

eyz sorry for starting such a sh!t thread but I was just goin for pink slip n the old dude doing it recons my break light globes should be clear instead of the red that they are, becaus the plastic break covers are red...

I dont care to buy clear ones to get the slip but wtf, I would think break light globes should be red anyway....?

Did i get ripped off to buy some sht globes off him or can any1 tell me if its true? thanks
    14.7psi = atmospheric pressure at sea level = NA!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeForce View Post
    Im using solid torque mounts as well. My seat vibrates so much it tickles the back of my balls lol

Member Array
    from my understanding all break lights should always be red.

becaues the hatch lights/housing(not bulbs) themselves, shouldnt it not matter and they will always coem out red in just differnt shades?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by VTEC@14.7psi View Post
    eyz sorry for starting such a sh!t thread but I was just goin for pink slip n the old dude doing it recons my break light globes should be clear instead of the red that they are, becaus the plastic break covers are red...

I dont care to buy clear ones to get the slip but wtf, I would think break light globes should be red anyway....?

Did i get ripped off to buy some sht globes off him or can any1 tell me if its true? thanks

All the globes in your car should clear mate...

It’s the coloured plastic covers that create the necessary colour range using clear backing lights
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '93 EG1 PRO-JECT
    oh ok, thanks for replies, its just that the globes that were in it when i got are red globes :/ Thanks
    14.7psi = atmospheric pressure at sea level = NA!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeForce View Post
    Im using solid torque mounts as well. My seat vibrates so much it tickles the back of my balls lol