Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rvf400

Member Array
    Car:
    89 LS Teg aka ugly teg
    And there's a few guys on gsxr1000s I ride with who I can run rings around on my sv650. Its the rider not the bike.

And although is an alright bike there's just no reason to have one except lams. They sell for what 5-6k? For that money you can get an 2000 or later 600 super sport which will have better suspension, better parts availability, better power and be a much better ride in almost everyway.

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbs View Post
    And there's a few guys on gsxr1000s I ride with who I can run rings around on my sv650. Its the rider not the bike.

And although is an alright bike there's just no reason to have one except lams. They sell for what 5-6k? For that money you can get an 2000 or later 600 super sport which will have better suspension, better parts availability, better power and be a much better ride in almost everyway.
    Without a doubt you can find a better bike for the price range, but it is opionated. The rarity of the bike in future years & its 400 series racing potential will make sure I keep mine for a while.

Its the baby brother to the RC45!!!

The LAMS is just an added bonus for learner riders
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999