Page 416 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 316366406413414415416417418419426466516916 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,992 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by k0e1 View Post
    hey guys just wondering whats the stock height for an ep3? 4 fingers? and ps anyone here friends with monqiue chuong my friend told me someone just got an ep3 and just wondering if he is here. =D
    here is the rims =D
    About 3 normal fingers front and 2.5 rear.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    Hi Chris,

welcome to "our home" lol.

i think the X axis was measuring speed on our graphs from 101 and not rpm, Y was hp. also i recall our scale was the same.

if the above is correct, what is the implication??

ps. the more i think the more we wasted $35.... it raises more questions than giving answers lolol

thanks

Philip
    Hey Phillip, thanks for the welcome

If the measurement of speed was accurate it means I have a longer 4th gear. For example At 7000rpm my car will be travelling the same speed as your car is travelling at 8500rpm.

So the very tip of your graph will be something like 160km/h at 8500rpm

The very tip of my graph will be something like 160km/h at 7000rpm

here is a quick diagram I drew up to show the difference between comparing speed and RPM - this is very rough... just showing how the powercurves would look if you overlayed them based on RPM instead of speed.

Considering your car has only very few mods compared to my car it is normal for me to make slighlty more HP... with more modifications and tuning your car would make more peak HP than my car, but it would still do it at higher RPM

for further comparison, here is a plot of my car vs. a dc5r.

the k20 has I/H/E + RBC intake manifold + ECU tuning
    my car has I/H/E + ECU tuning

you can see the k20 makes about 140kw compared to my 132kw, but they achieve the power at different RPM

Last edited by Chris_F; 25-08-2009 at 04:00 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    i think the graph would look more like this:

new line being my car when red is yours while the new black line is idling rpm

if our 101 graph is correct, it would mean it'll take you less rpm to reach 160km/h and at a given rpm, your output should be higher?
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    post the acutal graph up phillip i wanna see

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    Dont see much difference going from 4.7 to 3.8.......spend money on other mods!
    so the 3.8kg kit not so good? im not sure bout clutchs and flywheels but wat would u recmmend for quicker reving and still suitable enough for daily driving?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_B16B View Post
    so the 3.8kg kit not so good? im not sure bout clutchs and flywheels but wat would u recmmend for quicker reving and still suitable enough for daily driving?
    Not that its no good, given that the EP3 already has a light flywheel, it wouldn't be as greater change to say a AUDM DC5R......

All I'm saying is, for the money you're likely to spend on the flywheel, is better spent or put towards other power productive items......

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    oh ok i get ya but my clutch is slipping alot so not sure if it needs a bleed or new clutch???

remember how u had ur skunk2 springs, could u send me a pic or ill give u my email, just wanna see how the height it cause atm coilovers = arm and leg for me

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ep3
    ok finally decide to get the ku36 charging me 264 with fitting

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_B16B View Post
    oh ok i get ya but my clutch is slipping alot so not sure if it needs a bleed or new clutch???

remember how u had ur skunk2 springs, could u send me a pic or ill give u my email, just wanna see how the height it cause atm coilovers = arm and leg for me
    If your clutch is slipping, I'd say you need a new clutch! Bleeding it may improve pedal movement but generally not fix a clutch! Dialy driving and part time racer....I'd opt for a Excedy Sports organic!

Pics for skunk spring.....I'll see if I can find some! It did sit very low and quite firm. I really miss my spoon springs, only problem was it only sat about 15-20mm lower than stock.

ok finally decide to get the ku36 charging me 264 with fitting
    Good O, you'll love them! They'll take a few K's to wear in, so don't go nuts as soon as you get them!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ep3
    dw i will. btw any1 here have a spare c clamp to adjust suspension that i cna borrow. i have tein coilovers here. PLZ !!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    dw i will. btw any1 here have a spare c clamp to adjust suspension that i cna borrow. i have tein coilovers here. PLZ !!!!!
    Most C clamps should work, I can drop some off to Philip/Justin for you to borrow if you like?

****MUGEN B16B**** Pics below!
    Last edited by Nepolian; 25-08-2009 at 09:13 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    woahhh that is sex bro ! !