Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 1996 GSi

Question Some help needed =(

Hey guys just got a quick question, I'm pretty noob when it comes to car related issues so bear with me =).

I'm just trying to find the wiring/colour diagram for my rear speakers so i can remove the default ones and install my new ones.
    My front speakers were changed a while back with the help of a mate, he found the wiring/colour diagram through google, but I have had no such luck (probably typing in the wrong words). So pretty much what I need is just the wiring diagram/colour for the rear speakers and if anyone has done this before and would like to add something feel free to do so =)!.

Also while I'm at it, I remember a while ago (when my mate helped me install the front speakers) we were going to install the rear speakers as well, but we realised that pretty much the whole back panel (where the speakers are located) had to be removed due to it all being one big part. Can anyone confirm or deny this? (1996 integra GSi)

Thanks for any help in advance

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    the rear interior panels DO need to be removed. well, some people seem to be able to get the speaker out without taking the panel out but myself and MRGRIM couldnt when doing mine.

http://www.team-integra.net/sections...?ArticleID=170

link for removing rear seats and removing the side panels.

cant find any wiring diagrams though sorry
    Last edited by Lukey; 28-08-2009 at 12:39 PM.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '95 vti-r Integra
    hey mate,

I replaced AND inserted 6.5" speakers into the rear quarter shell WITHOUT removing the panels. Its a big job peeling it all out(didn't even bother thinking i need to do it), but i got the job done without the struggle in less than 10 min each side. in regards to colour coding for the rear speaker cabling.. should be purple and green coming from the head unit loom, however i can't remember the ones for the actual honda wiring reaching into the back and side of the car.. check the wires running down the door trim side, they'll be the ones.

good luck

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    no matter what we did, we couldnt weasel the old speakers out of the gap.

plus we ran new wiring for the rears

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.