Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    initially, he owned himself by admitting that he went to a brothel to hook up with not one but two Korean chicks, the weekend just before his wedding.

It started when he commented that some random girl in the Asian chicks thread looked like one of the ones he ****ed.

A big fuss was made about it, hence my signature.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    oh yeah i remember that.

feel sorry for his wife

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    Layout needs to be revised with more emphasized stickies, preferably in flashing neon colours.

Noobs like clicking on neon colours

<BLINK> READ ME </BLINK>
    Last edited by flipfire; 24-08-2009 at 02:59 PM. Reason: HTML coding is off =/
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kcokla View Post

perhaps we can have a peroid for example, a week, before a user is allowed to POST on ozhonda. so if they sign up on ozh on the 1st, they cannot post anything ( no replies, no new threads, nothing, until the 7th )
    My only issue with this is that genuine users who have a problem then miss out on being able to start a thread and hence deterring them from the site.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    MAYBE they shud be able to post replies and if it's threadworthy a user can report the post as distracting/offtopic and a mod can make a new thread out of it.

The ability to reply should be allowed.
    Agreed. I'll have to think about it more because there's a fair bit more work involved in setting up the usergroups for this!

Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    imo, when a user signs up there needs to be a popup with links to:

-rules for selling shit ie. 90 days and PQ points
    -FAQs
    -searching

and when they try to post something pops up saying "have you used teh search button?"
    There is actually a message at the top of the forum index when a new user signs in telling them about the PQ points requirement ......... yet people still ask about it! lol

Quote Originally Posted by flipfire View Post
    Layout needs to be revised with more emphasized stickies, preferably in flashing neon colours.

Noobs like clicking on neon colours

<BLINK> READ ME </BLINK>
    I think it is more about getting it into the mindset of the users. The first thing I do when I want an answer (on say some other forum I've never visited) is to search and look through the stickies.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Moderator - here to help Array
    theres always going to be ppl who dont read the T&C and find out the hard way from members/moderators. its the way of the internet.

i think the noob forum was created so new users can ask silly questions in there before they can make new threads in the rest of the forum?? is that still the case?
    Want to improve OH's website? Make a thread in the site discussion forum.

Know of a nice ride and think it should be featured? Send me a PM.

Hand out PQ points where deserved. Info HERE.

Provide feedback when buying/selling from OH members. Info HERE.

Subscribe to OH and benefit. Info HERE.

OzHonda Terms and Conditions HERE.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    U shud still tell ppl off, just not so harshly in the noob forum.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joyride View Post
    theres always going to be ppl who dont read the T&C and find out the hard way from members/moderators. its the way of the internet.

i think the noob forum was created so new users can ask silly questions in there before they can make new threads in the rest of the forum?? is that still the case?
    Yup that's still the case. As per the noob forum description:

Have a basic or 'noob' question? Then post it here or else it will end up being moved here. So either search first to save you time or ask here. Covers all models and turbo/na.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq