Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    Quote Originally Posted by EGBOY View Post
    prob about 25 30lbs should make some decent power
    Well we've made almost 400hp with a rwd with small cams on 25 pound.
    Your car will be an abosolute monster!!!!!!

Looking forward to it! The turbo comes onto boost very hard :P

Quote Originally Posted by 2002 TeGgY View Post
    that is an awesome parts list EGBOY...just wondering what manifold are you going with? was gonna go down the boosted path, but too much hassels with boost
    As Toda stated, if you do it, then do it right first time. I've been on boost for over 18months now and motor still pulls strong. People tend to think that with boost comes trouble, but if you listen to your tuner (hopefully someone who know's their sh*t), then you'd be laughin.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    nice...what times did u run? and what sort of power are u putting out?
    183.2KW ATW
    BUILT BY DR
    Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Quote Originally Posted by 7ypeR View Post
    As Toda stated, if you do it, then do it right first time. I've been on boost for over 18months now and motor still pulls strong. People tend to think that with boost comes trouble, but if you listen to your tuner (hopefully someone who know's their sh*t), then you'd be laughin.
    couldn't have said it better.... :P

Quote Originally Posted by 2002 TeGgY View Post
    nice...what times did u run? and what sort of power are u putting out?
    Well the run before I blew my clutch, I ran 12.85@118mph (2.2 60ft). That was in street trim less usual spare wheel, jack & sub, using s2k front wheels with Dunlop 2050s tyres (sh*t I know but it was a last minute call out from the boys and my 18's were bold). Hopefully when I pick up a new clutch and maybe some Adrenalins it'll run mid-low 12s.

Car makes 220kw at the wheels. Stock internals.

nice power figures. as he says. if u do it right the first time. and listen to the tuner. u cant go wrong. well said 7ypeR

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by 7ypeR View Post
    Well the run before I blew my clutch, I ran 12.85@118mph (2.2 60ft). That was in street trim less usual spare wheel, jack & sub, using s2k front wheels with Dunlop 2050s tyres (sh*t I know but it was a last minute call out from the boys and my 18's were bold). Hopefully when I pick up a new clutch and maybe some Adrenalins it'll run mid-low 12s.

Car makes 220kw at the wheels. Stock internals.

Can i ask where you got this all done? im thinking about a turbo ep3. But have to find the right person to do it first!