Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 JDM Euro

CL9 Interior Re-Trim

Hey Guys.

Im in SE Burbs Vic, and just wondering if anyone knows any good re-trim'rs?
    prefer if they are in the SE?

I'm thinking of re-triming my whole interior to black and red, and buying some recaros for front seats.

Also, if anyone else has done this, what price would I be looking at for a Full Re-trim? 5k'ish?

Cheers
    2006 Euro JDM : 18' Concave Concept CC02 Rims, Coilovers, Summit Strut Bar, Voltage Stabiliser, Camber Kit, Slotted Disks, LED Lights, Phillips 6000k HID Kit, Sports Grill with CL7 Badges

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Quote Originally Posted by N3M3SIS View Post
    Hey Guys.

Im in SE Burbs Vic, and just wondering if anyone knows any good re-trim'rs?
    prefer if they are in the SE?

I'm thinking of re-triming my whole interior to black and red, and buying some recaros for front seats.

Also, if anyone else has done this, what price would I be looking at for a Full Re-trim? 5k'ish?

Cheers
    black n red stiches ? that would be nice like type r ay

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 JDM Euro
    Yep, im planning on a little more red though.
    gonna get a sports grill and all red CL7 badging. and hopefully try and find a good auto elec that can change the green console buttons to red led's.
    2006 Euro JDM : 18' Concave Concept CC02 Rims, Coilovers, Summit Strut Bar, Voltage Stabiliser, Camber Kit, Slotted Disks, LED Lights, Phillips 6000k HID Kit, Sports Grill with CL7 Badges

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    last time i checked.. a full leather re-trim was.. somewhere at 1.7k - 2.5k.. i can't really remember, but it wasn't more than that.. i didn't end up going through with it.. as decided to save my money.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 JDM Euro
    hmmm, I know, I have people telling me to save as well, but ah...
    LoL
    is that a Complete retrim, because im thinking of doing roof, floor, recolor the plastics etc?

still would like to know if anyone knows any good places for this?

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    I don't think it includes the roof.. it's more the doors, front and rear seats and that centre compartment

How long is a piece of string?

Whats the budget you are going to give the Motor trimmer. $2k will NOT come close to a full retrim.

If you want to retrim a whole car in leather, dash, door trims, seats, hood lining, pillar panels, floor, console etc will set you back $10k plus depending on how extreme you go!

Also depends on styles and patterns you want aswell as materials you want to use.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    Go to blackmans best ive seen we use them for work the leather work they do is perfect and depending on the work there very quick

Blackman & Sons
    86 Cochranes Road
    Moorabbin, VIC 3189
    Australia
    2003 Honda Euro Lux Manual
    JTune Extreme Kit
    Eibach Pro Springs on 18's
    6000k HID and Fog Light Kit
    2x12' Clarion Subs, Clarion Mono Block Amp

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 JDM Euro
    Thanks LuxUro I'll check them out,
    was budgeting for around 5 - 7k. Hopefully =S

Blackmans only do leather kits. Not hood linings.

You will be able to get your seats, door trim inserts and centre console arm rest done and that will be it..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 JDM Euro
    S**t

I have a Tan interior, but want to change everything to red & black
    Any places in SE Suburbs that do this kind of re-trim?