Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: wheels for CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Pricing for mugen parts are way too much though, i'd say the Lexus is more feasible too, cos i know what IV23VI would do to it LOL
    Last edited by jd_911; 11-09-2009 at 07:49 PM.
    THE-LOWDOWN.COM "less is more."

Join our Facebook page.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by albii View Post
    wtf...
    Dude , take a closer look at a second hand Lexus and a new Accord Euro....The Lexus is wholloped in all areas.
    Actually even better..Take a look at a new Lexus and new Accord Euro and the Lexus is still wholloped.
    true dat.
    I guess thats why they sell them everywhere else for the same money....
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    why comparing lexus with a honda euros ? lols not the same level . but if u compare with euro vs camry then it would be hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    why comparing lexus with a honda euros ? lols not the same level . but if u compare with euro vs camry then it would be hehe
    not the same level??? every other market they are. That goes with bmws too.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    i mean lexus r high end model jap cars should compare it against other high end manufactures . n price tags are far more dearer too.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    This is the type of ignorance that BMW merc and Lexus make sales from..

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Going back to 1994 , the same could have been said about a NSX v Ferrari .. But when the 348 was pitted against the nsx the Ferrari was comprehensively hosed in all areas. Just don't tell the ignorant people.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    i mean lexus r high end model jap cars should compare it against other high end manufactures . n price tags are far more dearer too.
    and then tell me what was the honda euro built to compete with?
    It's funny that is250's and g36's are the same price as the tsx in the states..... yet they twice the price here.

TO: ALBII

im going to be completely very very.. and way tooo honest...

You used to own a silver euro... CL9... car itself is great. But from what i remember correctly.. u had BSA rims on. which i think looks like shit on the car.

Now u upgraded yourself to a brand new Euro CU2, and congrats cause it won wheels car of the year. But seriously... the wheels you have on now is a piece of shit.

Conclusion
    U have great taste in cars but U have no taste on wheels, like you said on the other thread, http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=119753&page=2
    "To me ,throwing $5000 wheels at a in your case $15,000 car isn't justifiable.
    And if you think it makes your car worth any more ,think again."

Now if i was to change your words.. that $5000 wheels is any of WORK, RAYS, ENKEI wheels in 19 or 20inch. and that $15,000 car you were referring to was an Accord Luxury 2004 which brand new cost about $40,000.

Lets change ur setence so that it makes more sense why people spend big money on wheels.

"To me, throwing a 19inch WORK Wheels at a in your case an Accord Luxury isnt justifiable. And if you think it makes your car worth anymore, think again"

Here my version of what i think about cheap wheels on Wheels car of the year.

"To me, throwing a poor quality, heavy ass wheels at a in your case CU2 'Wheels car of the year' is just such a waste. If CU2 came with wheels like you currently have on it would NOT HAVE WON Wheels COTY
    And if you still think that its not a waste... think again!"

Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    and then tell me what was the honda euro built to compete with?
    It's funny that is250's and g36's are the same price as the tsx in the states..... yet they twice the price here.
    You really are Type R Positive.. *in Borat's accent* "Capital R for Reeetaardation" only someone like Borat would compare a GS with a Euro and say that Euros is just as good... seriously, A euro would be the top of the range sedan Honda makes, and GS would be one of the top of the range sedan lexus makes. its only fair that you compare the 2 top of the line models from Lexus and Honda. Simply Euro and GS.

Ill tell you what the Honda euro was built to compete with, this was from the 2009 Honda Accord Euro CU2 review
    "Premium mid-sized cars like the Ford Mondeo and Volkswagen Passat will compete against the new Accord Euro from Honda"
    Now tell me which Honda car review did you read that states the Honda Euro was built to compete with Lexus IS or GS.?

Why compare price in the States which is on the other side of the country + maybe because the Yanks love their American Muscles and maybe that could be why the price of lexus there has dropped.
    Why not compare price in Japan which is closer to home, the difference with Lexus GS and an Accord Euro.
    Last edited by Rein; 13-09-2009 at 02:08 AM.

Sorry just to make things clear.. i dont have problem with what ever wheels people put on their EUROS.... what ever tickles their fancy... not going to comment negative shit about it. I only have a problem with Albii's because he made a negative comment about putting quality wheels on a car regardless the price of the car...
    Last edited by Rein; 13-09-2009 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by albii View Post
    wtf...
    Dude , take a closer look at a second hand Lexus and a new Accord Euro....The Lexus is wholloped in all areas.
    Actually even better..Take a look at a new Lexus and new Accord Euro and the Lexus is still wholloped.
    WTF...
    Dude, take a closer look at a second hand Lexus GS and a the New Accord Euro. The Euro is wholloped in all areas.
    Actually even better.. Take a look at the NEW lexus GS and a NEW Accord Euro and the Euro is STILLLLLLL WHOLLLOPED.

Heres a link to a detailed Spec of the Lexus GS and please tell me in which area the Euro is better in.
    http://www.lexus.com/models/GS/detai...fications.html

So ALBII please tell me... actually dont tell me... because you obviously dont know how to review a car. Please ALBII give us A LINK to a website, a car review between the EURO and the Lexus GS which states that the EURO WHOLLOPES the Lexus In all areas. Because its only fair if you compare one the top of the line Sedans from each car make. in this case EURO VS GS. or LEGEND VS ES

And for your information.. The Lexus that [IV 23 VI] would rather get than the new euro is a Lexus GS. Correction [IV 23 VI] is selling his accord and IS GETTING A Lexus GS.
    Last edited by Rein; 13-09-2009 at 08:38 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Thank you Alfa and Jason!

albii obviously does not have a clue.