Page 443 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 343393433440441442443444445446453493543943 ... LastLast
Results 5,305 to 5,316 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    Yes and no, I gained 2-3 mph and dropped .2 secs down the quarter when I changed just the headers. I don't think my driving had improved that much

But, yes you're right in that it'd be one of the last things to change when modding. Having said that, I wouldn't go spending $$ on body bits either....but thats just me
    on their site it says for jdm and ukdm ep3 to order the dc5 ssr headers.

from what your saying not much gains in headers as it will prolly be the last thing to mod before cams and all etc.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ep3 civic type r
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    anyone know how much i would b looking at if i were to get my 2nd gear syncro replaced ?? Also would it just b the same part out of a dc5r box or because our final drives are different its a different part ??
    also been thinking about 2nd gear syncro/ selector fork. Let me know how you go?

as for the DC5 matching, be sure to check the year as im pretty sure the facelifted model may have diff ratios.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by EP3-R View Post
    also been thinking about 2nd gear syncro / selector fork. Let me know how you go?

as for the DC5 matching, be sure to check the year as im pretty sure the face lifted model may have diff ratios.
    Facelifted usually means that, new look not new parts...... 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear in all K20 6 speeds are the same and the rest only differ in final drive, lsd and 4,5,6 gear combos.

hey guys, is anyone here running Bilstein adjustables on their ep3? If so, how would you rate them?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    i dun think anyone here has bilsteins, plus if u got a EU3 i wouldnt bother, just wasting ur time, better off with some tein ss or cusco's

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    just heard that for the 01-02 jdm ep3 ecu doesnt have immobilizer, anyone knows?

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    Dont think they come with it. Easiest way 2 tell is when u turn the engine off,is there a green key blinking light on ur cluster? And red blinking light continuously on ur dash?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ep3
    ok guys problem with coilovers again.. =='
    After i adjusted the height as pictured

My mechanic goes to be that i cant raise it up since im missing one ring which apparently locks it, and although i have raised it up right now it will eventually fall back down. any comment on this? if so anyone know where i can get spare ring for the tein superflex

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Try fulcrum suspension for spare ring. They are the tein aus distributor. They can rebuild tein so they must have spare parts.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by blk_shadow View Post
    Dont think they come with it. Easiest way 2 tell is when u turn the engine off,is there a green key blinking light on ur cluster? And red blinking light continuously on ur dash?
    01-03 (ie pre fl) doesn't have the green light on the dash so they don't have o immobilisor.

The red light is most likely fitted during compliance.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    01-03 (ie pre fl) doesn't have the green light on the dash so they don't have o immobilisor.

The red light is most likely fitted during compliance.
    ok....if so what will happen if i change over all the key cores into the FL key cores(the laser cut ones)? will it allows me to start the engine?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ep3 ctr
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/XTD-S...Q5fAccessories

guys would this be okay for an ep3?