Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I will head up to the Peak at some point, the weather has been hot as here, but i keep spotting the odd EK9 Type R and a few 4-door Type R DC2 Integras, am yet to spot any Mugen FN2's anywhere, would be cool to see an RR or the RC, it's still a hell of a lot of money for a Civic, regardless of how it's equipped.

Does anyone know lap times for any Japanese tracks? that would be a better indication of how well the money would be spent.

Tseesinn is definately what they should be calling it la!

Cheers
    Tseesinn Gwailo
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

They should call it the "Tseesinn Ciwic for yau tsin mo low yan" (ask your wife what that means haha)

Say hi to HK for me. Tell HK i miss it dearly and want to eat dan tat and bolo yau soon with dong lai cha.

i think i read it from somewhere, where it says HK has like the most multi-million dollar cars in the world??

Member Array
    Car:
    YA!HONDA!
    100k .. wat other honda cars can u get with money fully built spoon s2k?
    but yeah if i was full mad millionaire i would like to have that as a family car haha
    EG4>CBR250RR>EM1>GOLF>AP1

but only 1 seat is available in that car XD

SCORE!! I saw a Mugen RR on Tuesday night, was in Sham Shui Po, I was getting some computer nits, and when I came out of Golden Computer Arcade, saw this shiny red thing come cruising past, sadly i didnt have the Nikon, only my Sony pocket digicam, to quick for me to get a decent photo, but could see brembo's and all, looked and sounded good, will go back there armed with the Nikon

SiReal, I said Hi to HK, but it said something about a rash and it doesnt love u longtime anymore
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    civic and 100k in the same sentence is mega fail!
    Haha,Farkin Oath!!

Don't be pullin' this Sh!t Honda!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG brusier, STi type R
    It's a good price. The BMW mini challenge cars are around the same price. This seems to be more comprehensively set up and I'm sure it would be quicker. Track set up cars from factory aren't cheap. Nor is it cheap to strip your car and have it seam welded etc. etc.

i saw a IS-F 2wks ago in the heart of Hurstville....but it was too fast for my phone camera LOL~~~