Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz

Service maintenance

Hi all. I just bought a Honda Jazz GLI '06 auto and it's due regular service on 55k. Does anyone know where the best place for service?
    some ppl said that if you go to the dealer then they will charge you a lot but at the same time i also want a good maintenance... so any recommendation?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    06 jazz will have 5 year warranty on it so if you go to dealer which it will helps you keep your current warranty as well as good log book service record.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    yeah i heard that too... however the previous owner told me that he used to go to dealer but a new rule said that you can go to any place and still keep the warranty....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by tms846 View Post
    yeah i heard that too... however the previous owner told me that he used to go to dealer but a new rule said that you can go to any place and still keep the warranty....
    yes you can go to any dealership just let them know that you just bought the jazz the they will update the system with your name on it. hope the info helps

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Jazz VTi, '00 RD1 CRV
    If it's an Auto Cover Assured used car warranty (we got one when we bought the CRV), they allow you to get the car serviced at any authorised Honda dealer. All you need to do is fax/post a copy of the invoice + logbook stamp so the dealer you purchased it from can keep their records up to date
    '91 CB7 Accord EXi (my first Honda)
    '07 GD3 Jazz VTi (mine)
    '00 RD1 CR-V Sport (wife's truck)

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    you can take your car to any licensed mechanic, but they must use genuine parts & service as per service book.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 crv n 06 jazz
    IMO back to honda (they know more)or RAC ( they r more decent) as GLi my friend bring it to a somewhere else to service with the requirement(price quote) from honda. the somewhere else quote him 30% less $$ but end up he hv to bring it back to honda. as the somewhere else dunno this 1.3 dsi is twin spark n wrong valve clearance n wrong plug.....