Page 464 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 364414454461462463464465466467474514564964 ... LastLast
Results 5,557 to 5,568 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by ITRDC2 View Post
    im using gruppe m,looks awesome cuz cf made, very direct pushing when vtec kicks,but other member thinks fujita/ingen CAI is a better choice, cuz they said they are cheaper and more power gain...i really dont know...im quite happy with my gruppe m, but when rains too hard like a few days ago in melb i always worry about water goes in...
    hmm...thats true....its one of the most expensive kits and one of the reasons i'm going for it is the built. anyone has any problem with rain with this kit?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by mtonep3 View Post
    lumghini are u the one with custom plate?? and L.E.D strip?
    haha...nope...no custom plates no LEDs...

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    wow so many ep3 owners now, welcome all lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Haha.. Thank you! Proud to own one...

Quote Originally Posted by GABLU27 View Post
    Hi mtonep3, I might be the one who u said. Are you who i saw at the Homesglen Maccus? 134? Nice meeting u anyway...
    Oh it's you.. I've seen your car heaps of times, nice plates mate.. N yeah it was me at maccas last night!

Member Array
    Car:
    MPS 3
    tbh gruppeM has a great deep sound awsome awsome build looks sexy as! water isnt a problem because there is a drain hole on the bottom for water to go through people even use high pressure sprays to clean car and spray in there no problems but yeah... just very expensive!! not sure about power gains but i think supersteve got 13kw from just the intake stock i think reading back somewhere...

ive got a injen cai was half the price awesome sound and cheap and i can feel a difference in throttle and high end more... but thats me i always wanted a gruppeM but couldent justify the price to go with it also apparently the gruppeM moves alot in the engine bay? as some other memebers have said but yeah in the end up to you mate one day ill get one perhaps lols

welcome to ozhonda btw and grats on a ep3 hope to see you around so many ep3s in melb now but al eastside ahahaha well most of them

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by denrie View Post
    Anyone interested in BuddyClub Racing Spec Damper Coilovers? It needs servicing at BuddyClub located at Lidcombe AAI Motorsports. Shoudn't cost too much. Let me know if interested. Letting it go for cheap.
    Hi just wondering if Thise coil overs are still available? How much are they?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by KaZe86 View Post
    tbh gruppeM has a great deep sound awsome awsome build looks sexy as! water isnt a problem because there is a drain hole on the bottom for water to go through people even use high pressure sprays to clean car and spray in there no problems but yeah... just very expensive!! not sure about power gains but i think supersteve got 13kw from just the intake stock i think reading back somewhere...

ive got a injen cai was half the price awesome sound and cheap and i can feel a difference in throttle and high end more... but thats me i always wanted a gruppeM but couldent justify the price to go with it also apparently the gruppeM moves alot in the engine bay? as some other memebers have said but yeah in the end up to you mate one day ill get one perhaps lols

welcome to ozhonda btw and grats on a ep3 hope to see you around so many ep3s in melb now but al eastside ahahaha well most of them
    13kw?!!! thats quite a bit...but well...considering the price...i'm just looking for something thats good and most importantly street legal....don't want the cops to come chasing...(its enuf of a cop magnet as it is already)...

yeah yeah...thanks thanks...hope to see u around as well....

Member Array
    Car:
    MPS 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lumghini View Post
    13kw?!!! thats quite a bit...but well...considering the price...i'm just looking for something thats good and most importantly street legal....don't want the cops to come chasing...(its enuf of a cop magnet as it is already)...

yeah yeah...thanks thanks...hope to see u around as well....
    well i think the gruppeM is legal cuz its a closed box where the injen goes down infront of the wheel still in a closed space tbh

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    yeah u should be more careful cuz ur the hoooner lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by KaZe86 View Post
    well i think the gruppeM is legal cuz its a closed box where the injen goes down infront of the wheel still in a closed space tbh
    yeah ur right. I would say the gruppe m is legal because its inclosed. injen is actually illegal cause its a open pod but police probably want b able to see it cause it comes down behind the front bar so your safe hehe.

Member Array
    Car:
    MPS 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    yeah ur right. I would say the gruppe m is legal because its inclosed. injen is actually illegal cause its a open pod but police probably want b able to see it cause it comes down behind the front bar so your safe hehe.
    yup yup!!

kev... im not a HOON! you are! xD