Member Array

Help with Parrot CK3100 install, which harness?

Hey all,

im planning to purchase the parrot CK3100 bluetooth kit but i dont know wether i need the QCHBB-HA amplified adaptor or the QCHon-1 unamplified lead..

the whole acura/ honda thing is throwing me off...

my car is a 2003 honda accord EURO luxury... i have no idea wether my head unit is amplified or not... which means i dont know if i need the amplified or unamplified adaptor....

any help would be great
    ~Ray

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by rayd View Post
    Hey all,

im planning to purchase the parrot CK3100 bluetooth kit but i dont know wether i need the QCHBB-HA amplified adaptor or the QCHon-1 unamplified lead..

the whole acura/ honda thing is throwing me off...

my car is a 2003 honda accord EURO luxury... i have no idea wether my head unit is amplified or not... which means i dont know if i need the amplified or unamplified adaptor....

any help would be great
    ~Ray
    I have this kit installed in my 06 Euro.It's good.I got it installed as i had amps,sub etc.but i'm confident you need the unamplified adaptor.Email the guys you're buying the kit from,they'll confirm.

Member Array
    i have tried, there just as confused as i am they said "acura didnt make a TSX in 2003" another said something like check if the VIN says you have a 360watt bose system installed or something rather....

i thought that the AUS euros had alpine systems in them???

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by rayd View Post
    i have tried, there just as confused as i am they said "acura didnt make a TSX in 2003" another said something like check if the VIN says you have a 360watt bose system installed or something rather....

i thought that the AUS euros had alpine systems in them???
    The Aust.model doesn't have the Bose system so again,i'm fairly certain you need the unamplified adaptor.That's as much as i know.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Here's a bit more info.http://www.thecarkitcompany.com.au/p...7s&name=Parrot
    Look at Vehicle integration section.

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    The Aust.model doesn't have the Bose system so again,i'm fairly certain you need the unamplified adaptor.That's as much as i know.
    awsome

thanks mate ! ill order the non amplified one now .