Thread: PC card help!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Honda Accord Euro

PC card help!

Hey guys,
    i posted this thread on another forum, but that part seems to be dead.

I just bought a 2006 honda accord euro (waiting for Wed to pick it up and then ill post some pics in the Intro section) with the touch screen navigation. At the dealer, i noticed it had a PC card slot which im assuming is connected with the "CD/AUX" button.

What im wondering is, what kind of PC card should i get? Is there a card that can slot in, and on the other end have aux input for mp3 players or an input for a USB memory stick?

Is there a way to get an aux input for mp3 player? Because otherwise i might just get the dealer to organise it for me if its cheap.

If you've got one, what do you recommend using?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The PC card slot is not connected to the CD/AUX button. It is probably for updating the firmware of the sat nav system. The CD/AUX button is connected to an accessory port underneath/behind the sat nav unit which accepts accessories such as the xcarlink mp3 player/ipod connector.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    The PC card slot is not connected to the CD/AUX button. It is probably for updating the firmware of the sat nav system. The CD/AUX button is connected to an accessory port underneath/behind the sat nav unit which accepts accessories such as the xcarlink mp3 player/ipod connector.
    Yep Aaron is right No aux in there at all...

The AUX is located on the back but you need to purchase a ipod adaptor for it... Try USA Spec... I love it in my car.... No troubles at all and i can still use my steering wheel controls.

PM me if u need a hand with anything.
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplodin View Post
    Yep Aaron is right No aux in there at all...

The AUX is located on the back but you need to purchase a ipod adaptor for it... Try USA Spec... I love it in my car.... No troubles at all and i can still use my steering wheel controls.

PM me if u need a hand with anything.
    Do you need to get Honda to install it or is it pretty straight forward?