Member Array
    Car:
    91 jdm half ef9 half ef8

Tenzo Type M Version 1 on 04 DC5S

Hi I was just wondering if the sizes listed on the link below is the same for the Australian version of the DC5S?

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=368629

I'm looking at putting on some 19" bronze type M's, however it appears that no one has tried to fit 19x8.5 without alterations to the car to make them fit. These are the sizes that they come in for 19"

Size - 19x8.5
    Bolt Pattern - 5x100/114.3
    Offset - 45
    Weight -25.4

Size - 19x8.5
    Bolt Pattern - 5x112/114.3
    Offset - 45
    Weight -25.4

I would like to fit these without spacers, anyone know if it will work with the stock springs and suspension in a 2004 Type S?

I will also be looking at upgrading the stock suspension to tein SS coilovers, but after reading through the forums it seems like the N+ gets mentioned a fair few times also, but not sure if this sort of set up will work. Could anyone offer some insight please?

The car will be used as a daily drive, with maybe some track use later down the line. Not looking at slamming it down or nothing, would just like it to look good and still have the ability to drive it around comfortably.
    Last edited by agent86; 27-10-2009 at 04:04 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by agent86 View Post
    Hi I was just wondering if the sizes listed on the link below is the same for the Australian version of the DC5S?
    The specs on the ClubRSX link are relevant to Australia. Same OEM size wheels etc.

Quote Originally Posted by agent86 View Post
    I would like to fit these without spacers, anyone know if it will work with the stock springs and suspension in a 2004 Type S?
    With those wheels you will have 14mm less clearance between the inside of the wheel and chassis/suspension components. Also the outer position of the wheel will extend an extra 24mm outwards.

Given these details, measure it up and check. You'll also have to take into account if they wheels will clear your brakes.
    FN2R

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    man they are heavy

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.