Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    There is one in the DIY section. You should search.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20212

If the mount is broken, then change it too.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

post if the mounts solves the problem, would be interesting to know.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    i experienced d exact same prob guys about to weeks ago and it was because of this f**ker

that i was fighting my 1st 2nd and reverse n sometimes 3rd and i read on team integra that your engine outaline givin d engine more forward movement puting stress on your box and possibly blowing depending on your luck it also puts more load on the remainder engine mounts.
    even if you use the search theres an old thread similar to this on this forum by (i think) DNYALL

But it might be both d clutch and mounts (in your case) if thats even possible..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    thats my rear engine mount btw (jst incase) and you can seee, its in 2 peices!! wen its suppose to be a 1 piece lol, but fk it i got hasports in now anyway much much much muuuuuch better

okay, changed the fluid and bleeded it, clutch is much harder sorta thing? lol
    but yeah clutch feels alot better now, but still no diffference while trying to shift. guess ill have to change the mounts.

how much would it cost to buy oem mounts or similar substitutes? Cheers.