Page 515 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 154154655055125135145155165175185255656151015 ... LastLast
Results 6,169 to 6,180 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Which sensor is the one that needs to be changed most commonly? Before or after the cat? thanks

O2 sensor main one, intake one rarely fuks up

But there are two O2 Sensors in the exhaust, one before and one after the cat

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    WTF are you guys talking about? There is no O2 sensor on the intake, just an air temp sensor. The front one (primary) with the 4 wires is the most common to go. Most aftermarket race headers will trigger the secondary one.

If in doubt, just run diagnostic and it'll tell you which one

Something strange happened to my ep3 yesterday.
    I went for a drive for about 5 mins in the 32degrees heat and when I parked my car I took they key out of the ignition. And my engine didn't turn off. All lights were on, like the seat belt and handbrake light. I put my key back in and turned it on and off and engine stayed on. Waited about 30 secs and then It turned off. Wth? Turbo timer??? I didn't even vtec it on the drive.. It happened twice, during the day, out of 5 drives. Like I couldn't even lock the car when engine was still running...

Has anyone witness this happen to their car, you know what it is??

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type-R
    My aftermarket alarm (Mongoose) has a turbo timer function, I thought about setting it but for most days, its not really needed so I haven't bothered. Make sure you haven't enabled that function of your alarm (to program mine, it involves turning ignition on and off about 8 times then pressing the unlock door button to enable it)

Other than that, I've never heard of, or experienced this. Let us know if you find out what caused it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    WTF are you guys talking about? There is no O2 sensor on the intake, just an air temp sensor. The front one (primary) with the 4 wires is the most common to go. Most aftermarket race headers will trigger the secondary one.

If in doubt, just run diagnostic and it'll tell you which one
    I never said anything about an O2 sensor in the intake thanks for the answer but

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by stoj19 View Post
    I never said anything about an O2 sensor in the intake thanks for the answer but
    Sorry wat I meant about the air intake is if the connection is loose that can also cause the engine light

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    i think noddy was refering to the air temp sensor cause i told him about this problem

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Sup everyone (waving from China)

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Sup everyone (waving from China)
    Sup....China....in China!

We'll have that photoshoot meet 'n' lunch soon!

When you back P?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    hahaha hows china perry, bring back some goodies aye