Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz vtis
    Quote Originally Posted by 10KRPM View Post
    Looks great.

you will have to do a full update after you have had it for a fortnight or so. I was seriously thinking of getting one of these as my next bike but am torn between this or a big cruiser.
    yeh sure, i will give it a detail clean on monday in my workshop and then take some good pics of it. will update here definitely
    if you are deciding btween this and a cruiser, you have to figure out which kind of bike you want the most. they are different styles and riding experience is different. i was in the same situation choosing between the blade and the HD nightster, then finally left the harley and went for the honda.

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Nice stuff Tojo! Awesome colors, yellow sets it off well...

Would be cool if you could adapt the ABS brakes/unit/ecu of the 09 model to the 08 model
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz vtis
    Quote Originally Posted by Twincam16 View Post
    Nice stuff Tojo! Awesome colors, yellow sets it off well...

Would be cool if you could adapt the ABS brakes/unit/ecu of the 09 model to the 08 model
    yes ABS is great for traffic riding. but considering the good price that i payed for this yellow one, all i know is my 08 is lighter and lighter than a 09. haha

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Quote Originally Posted by totojojo View Post
    yes ABS is great for traffic riding. but considering the good price that i payed for this yellow one, all i know is my 08 is lighter and lighter than a 09. haha
    Yeah I think ABS unit is around +5kg
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

looking at it more , its like a new age version of the old cbr 250RR.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney Buses
    Man, your Rossi helmet is HOT! goes well with your bike
    Rep me if you think it is mechanically sound

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz vtis
    Quote Originally Posted by cymax View Post
    Man, your Rossi helmet is HOT! goes well with your bike
    thanks mate

Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    yeh sure, i will give it a detail clean on monday in my workshop and then take some good pics of it. will update here definitely
    if you are deciding btween this and a cruiser, you have to figure out which kind of bike you want the most. they are different styles and riding experience is different. i was in the same situation choosing between the blade and the HD nightster, then finally left the harley and went for the honda.
    Yeah some days im torn between having a rocket to ride on or just having a lazy cruiser with heaps of torque.

I ride my bike everyday so it does get tiring being on the wrists so much with a sports bike. The VFR i have now is not so bad since its a sports tourer but your still leaning over most of the time. Very handy though when you need to get somewhere in a hurry.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz vtis
    Quote Originally Posted by 10KRPM View Post
    Yeah some days im torn between having a rocket to ride on or just having a lazy cruiser with heaps of torque.

I ride my bike everyday so it does get tiring being on the wrists so much with a sports bike. The VFR i have now is not so bad since its a sports tourer but your still leaning over most of the time. Very handy though when you need to get somewhere in a hurry.
    the DN01 is a good choice for relaxed riding lol

Member Array
    Car:
    GSi
    Nice bike and all, but I hate the new headlights and exhaust!!!!! Safe riding dude
    .: I Heart Honda :.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz vtis
    thx guys. just did the exhaust flapper mod today, disabled the servo cable and now the flapper is always open. sounds 100 tims better and it is FREE. how good is that

Member Array

looks like the bees from bee movie LOL
    naturally i finished my set.