Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by kitbkk View Post
    I had ORC 309 series silent type clutch/flywheel combo but it had already worn out.
    Next week hopefully I can book my car in to get exedy stage 2 3puk racing clutch and exedy light weight flywheel combo in. Then I'll give some feedback on how I find it different from this ORC..
    Have never heard of anyone running Exedy hyper single. It is carbon (what I had read) and it is not really for street car. it might be overkill?
    One thing to keep in mind, with ORC clutch combo, once it wears out, the flywheel that comes with it will only work with ORC replacement clutch plate which costs around 600 bucks.
    Why are you going for the 3 puck? You will still have problems trying to take off smoothly and will probably wear it down as quick as the ORC. You should go for the sports organic to suit your driving style.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    how long the ORC clutch can last? how many km you have done and what driving style you are?

I am thinking to get the organic type, but is it similar to OEM?
    Accord Basic

Aaron- I had been trying to get sports organic from the traders on here. The ones I was talking to never had them in stock plus with Exedy lightweight flywheel also had to be specially ordered from overseas. Then I looked at Gripforce, I got left with either stage 1 or 2. With stage 1 it is between OEM replacement and sports organic. Added that with I need to get my car back on road..Its been almost 2-3 weeks I think. So chose stage 2
    This time I'll keep in mind when in traffic I'm not gonna ride it too much.

Accord Basic-I think I had about 15000kms out of it. I also posted it all in a page or two pages back.

I think ORC is very very good in terms of performance. It had never been forgiving (only once its worn out). Once in a long while I flat shift it, it has never slip ever. But, it is stupid when needs replacement. Their flywheel wont work with anything else. And none of traders here can get replacement clutch plate in

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    that short? then I better to get the organic sport type. from TODA. 15,000km which is less than a year. I normally travel 20,000km a year.
    I have done about 90,000km in 5 years.
    Thanks for your comments.
    Accord Basic

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Aaron- I had been trying to get sports organic from the traders on here. The ones I was talking to never had them in stock plus with Exedy lightweight flywheel also had to be specially ordered from overseas. Then I looked at Gripforce, I got left with either stage 1 or 2. With stage 1 it is between OEM replacement and sports organic. Added that with I need to get my car back on road..Its been almost 2-3 weeks I think. So chose stage 2
    Nothing wrong with stage 1. The only time I would consider stage 2 if you were going to Winton or Calder Park.

I have the OEM, which is probably stage 0, and still went to Wakefield with it.

Aaron!!!
    I'm going to Winton once it is done. Thats why I took out the AR

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Aaron!!!
    I'm going to Winton once it is done. Thats why I took out the AR
    Coool!!! Have fun! I never got to run hard at Winton. I only went once and it was with 2nd hand tyres that someone had lying around for a few years. I had different rims front and rear, plus they were hardened rubber. hahaha. Maybe next time if I get to drive down to Melb.

I'm noob. hehe. I heard you guys were talking about Sydney Euro track day...
    If there is such thing let me know and I will drive up LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    when you going winton kit, pm me =)

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1, JAZZ, ITR, EURO
    If you can't get the replacement kit, you may send pm to me.

Accord Basic-I think I had about 15000kms out of it. I also posted it all in a page or two pages back.

I think ORC is very very good in terms of performance. It had never been forgiving (only once its worn out). Once in a long while I flat shift it, it has never slip ever. But, it is stupid when needs replacement. Their flywheel wont work with anything else. And none of traders here can get replacement clutch plate in

is your email march319_88 edward?
    if so it means that i had sent to the right email address and you just did'nt bother checking it i initially bought the whole clutch kit from you as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    what is the different between the ORC 309 standard and Slient type? I mean compare with the performance, clutch life and price. I heard that the 309 standard is better performance. is it true?
    Accord Basic