Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3 VTi-S

Smile redmugenjazz

The Rear Bumper Bar attaches to the Quarter Panel by a Screw located close to the Point end of the Bumper Bar at the Wheel Arch, there is a plastic bracket which is attached to the Quarter Panel of the Car, I simply undid the Screw, and with a little pulling on the Bumper Bar, it comes away from the plastic Bracket.
    I then shortened the Black Plastic Bracket by 2", and then pushed the Bumper Bar back onto the Bracket, and marking where there is a hole from the Bumper where it goes through the Bracket, I put the Screw back in, I have also had the Guards rolled just to make sure, hence now it does not Scrub with 17" Wheels.
    I had to do a quick delivery tonight on my way home from work, I put nearly 200kg in the boot and it was perfect.
    Last edited by VT1500; 16-11-2009 at 05:48 PM. Reason: added text

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3 VTi-S

Smile preludacris

Hi, they basicly told me that they have put the same springs into their FIT over there and there isn't a problem, and they were at a loss as to why it had happened, so that's why I decided to get the Eibach's reset 1" lower from where they were sitting in my car, as you can see it is sitting nicely now, with nearly the same gap from guard to tyre front and rear, as I had wanted from the start.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda jazz vti-s
    i have king springs in my fronts and stock at the back...running on 17" wheels, its a little bouncy so im changing to G4 ajustable coilovers!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3 VTi-S

bestjazz101

I had made enquiry with King Springs, but they did not offer anything low enough for my liking, I bought the Eibach Prokit Springs from the US, andf fitted them only to find they too were not what I was after as the Rear dropped by 2" and the Front only 1/2" to 3/4", so I sent the fronts away and had them Reset 1" lower, now the car sits where I wanted it to from day one, I had posted some photo's for people to see.

Member Array
    Car:
    tissue box with wheels
    Abit of a noob... lol DIY pictures please? =P

Quote Originally Posted by VT1500 View Post
    The Rear Bumper Bar attaches to the Quarter Panel by a Screw located close to the Point end of the Bumper Bar at the Wheel Arch, there is a plastic bracket which is attached to the Quarter Panel of the Car, I simply undid the Screw, and with a little pulling on the Bumper Bar, it comes away from the plastic Bracket.
    I then shortened the Black Plastic Bracket by 2", and then pushed the Bumper Bar back onto the Bracket, and marking where there is a hole from the Bumper where it goes through the Bracket, I put the Screw back in, I have also had the Guards rolled just to make sure, hence now it does not Scrub with 17" Wheels.
    I had to do a quick delivery tonight on my way home from work, I put nearly 200kg in the boot and it was perfect.