Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by slimx View Post
    btw if u wana upgrade the system a little, like.. speakers in your engine bay and what not .. gime a pm i do that stuff too
    you're f#@king kidding right? you got hamsters running the car instead of an engine and they need music to keep going?
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Quote Originally Posted by ICACHA View Post
    you're f#@king kidding right? you got hamsters running the car instead of an engine and they need music to keep going?
    why not? Mine are in the cupboard

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    Quote Originally Posted by duckey View Post
    lol thanks for the replies.

when i bought the car it already came with a sound system but the guy didnt have any manuals

it sounded pretty good but he took the sub out so i had to put my own one in and it doesnt sound as good anymore. too much bass coming front 6x9's, sub and front speakers even though i turned everything down.

furthermore i think he did the wiring wrong as i cant get sound out from the front speakers and splits - only through 6x9s. i.e. when i balance the sound i can get sound through the front and splits but when i set it to only the front i get no sound.

additionally my DVD player is a dud - some crappy brand (eonon?) which doesnt allow give me a lot of settings to try tune it properly thus why im looking for a new deck as well lol

gosh i hate being a poor uni student

Go and get another amp a cheapy 4 channel for splits and 6x9's hook that up and then it will be better bcoz u will be able to run the high pass filter and no bass will come out of the speakers.

My brother has got the same brand. I set his up and it sound awesome. Fusion 6x9's Jvc 6inch's some no name amp. VIB 12inch BlackAir (my old sub still pumps hard) and a clarion mono block.

GHe had to spilt one of the rca's coz he didnt have all the rca's he needed and its still a nice system.
    Last edited by blabla; 13-11-2009 at 09:24 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9

no

Quote Originally Posted by ICACHA View Post
    Hamsters i love dem lol, its not 4 the engine u dudd, its to make it louder lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK1 VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by duckey View Post
    lol thanks for the replies.

when i bought the car it already came with a sound system but the guy didnt have any manuals

it sounded pretty good but he took the sub out so i had to put my own one in and it doesnt sound as good anymore. too much bass coming front 6x9's, sub and front speakers even though i turned everything down.

furthermore i think he did the wiring wrong as i cant get sound out from the front speakers and splits - only through 6x9s. i.e. when i balance the sound i can get sound through the front and splits but when i set it to only the front i get no sound.

additionally my DVD player is a dud - some crappy brand (eonon?) which doesnt allow give me a lot of settings to try tune it properly thus why im looking for a new deck as well lol

gosh i hate being a poor uni student
    Why did the previous owner fit 6x9 with a sub(especially 6x9's in front)? i thought as a general rule you should not use 6x9's with a sub setup . Just splits + sub?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    i wouldnt say that.. 6x9's give great treble and there mainly 3 way most 6" are 2way.. and well when u gotaa sub u dont want bass out of the speakers.