Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.

Accord euro hid kit

Hey guys.
    just wondering what bulbs a accord euro 2003 - 2005 model uses, the earlier model euros.
    Looking to buy a HID kit but not sure which one to get so if you guys have a HID kit installed on your euros can you let me know the bulb type and the HID kit you have.
    Thanks !!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    The size bulb is H1 if you have a stock euro, which i guess you do as you want a HID Kit - Using a random brand one, been few months still good.

yer, any ebay kit is fine... Just bought a kit for my mate for his B'day... only 80 bux LOl.

Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.
    Thanks guys

Member Array
    do the euro's with non-HID headlights come with the same projectors as HID equipped models?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by rayd View Post
    do the euro's with non-HID headlights come with the same projectors as HID equipped models?
    No they don't.

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    No they don't.
    No they dont. X 2

Euro Lux, Have HID Levellers which automatically adjust the height of the beam. Also the Projectors are made for the High Out Put that the HID creates. The Std Halogens don't need to be so special because halogen doesn't have a high output.

If your going to put some HID Kit in your std euro just make sure you adjust your headlights so its not blinding anyone when you drive at night.
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!