Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Luxury
    My problem went away after a week, and new fuel.

Thanks for mentioning that thread, seems like the last post had the exact same troible as me, anyone know what this ADP sensor is?

I had this problem too. 3 warning lights (Engine, VSA and Exclamation) would come on and suddenly the engine ran really rough and lost power. Turning the car on then off would clear them for a while only for them to come back again.

My car was due for it's 90K service so I took it to a Honda dealer and told them about the probkem. An oil change and reset of the codes has fixed the problem and I haven't seen these lights come on in over a month.

The dealer said the problem is arises when the oil levels are getting low resulting in problems in keeping oil pressure which effects the ability of an actuator to adjust the position of the camshaft. I've kept an eye on the oil levels since the service and everything seems fine.

2005 Euro Lux manual.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06' MT
    Quote Originally Posted by YDENY4 View Post
    Thanks for mentioning that thread, seems like the last post had the exact same troible as me, anyone know what this ADP sensor is?
    Not sure exactly what it stands for but its the Pedal positioning sensor, detects how much you press the accelator and then sends a signal to the butterfly valve to open. Obviously if this unit is faulty then the valve won't open = no power. Hence the 10% power.

The unit is located right in front of the passenger side engine bay, u'll see a thin cable going to it (like a normal drive by wire cable), since our cars arent drive by wire this unit sends the signal to the valve electronically.

Might just have to open the unit and give it a clean, there should be a cable and harness going to the engine from this unit. might be worth while giving it a clean as sometimes it gets oil in it causing it to fail and not nessarily needing to be replaced. Something Deddy from Top one told me.