Unhappy Does anyone know how much roughly to fix my baby

Halo all! I'm a new member and this is my very first post. I can't believe there is a Honda forum

I am after your opinion. I accidently ran my Jazz into the back of a Ute. We were in the 'stopping starting' position. The lady took off, so I took off, too. However I must didn't concentrate really well then or either took off a bit too fast , by the time I realized that the lady has stopped suddenly, I didn't manage to brake in time.

Fortunately, her car had nothing, no dent, no scratch, nothing. But , my Jazz?? It was a devastating sight. I am very shock with how much damage it got. I hit her tow bar, and it wasn't even a very hard crash.

So I am going to shop around for panel beaters to get my baby fix. But just want to see how much do you all think it might cost me.. $2000? $3000? $5000? $10000

I put a link to the pictures

car

Thanks heaps guys!!

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 Del Sol
    cant see it

Talking

oops sorry!

Could you try again, please. I've changed the settings

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    ey, are u gonna go thru ur insurance? because its probs gonna cost a fair bit, ur front bumper needs replacing, ur bonnet needs beating n painting n maybe ur headlight as well. i would say up to 5k, doubt it would cost anymore then that. but if its gonna cost that much u better off paying ur excess on insurance and just claim it. it can cost more depending on where u go, but i doubt it will cost up to 10k, if it did probs be a write off =(

Thanks Ivetecep3..

Sadly my insurance ran out a couple of months ago, and I haven't renew it, yes silly me..If it's gonna be around $5000, then I'm willing to pay for it, might have to shop around a bit.

But yeah I have learned my lesson, that is always renew your car insurance on time..

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 Del Sol
    you could renew it wait awhile n claim it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    LOL yeah, but if insurance investigates it and finds the ute she ran into, shes buggered, well best to just shop round, or post something a thread asking for decent panel beaters round ur area n get alot of quotes n see how u go. otherwise good luck~!

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Ouch.

Hopefully your mechanical parts are still ok. Otherwise I don't think it'll cost $5000 that much.

Good luck anyway. Please let us know how you went with your quotes.

maybe i can help if you want to DIY
    clicky
    simple - I sell wheels clicly