Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526
    Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    wow i went from page one and read through to hear. so far what i got is
    1.Northside honda sucks @ss (this is where i bought my euro, service is so crappy never ever going there again but ill do one thing for them and that is free marketing "DONT GO TO NORTHSIDE HONDA BECAUSE THEY HAVE BAD SERVICE AND RIP U OFF!!"
    2. gotta post some pics
    3. learn to change the oil and filter by myself and buy genuine parts. service it at every 5k. (my bro always said they will always build a car so that it breaks down after the warranty)

u know, i always get the feeling that 10k is too long for a service.. so buddah u said to keep teh receipts when buying genuine parts? then what.
    I keep the receipts, write the date & kms on it and put them in a folder. If there is ever an issue with warranty & being a licensed mechanic I should be able to win any argument if Honda refuse to honor the warranty. lets face it, my car is over serviced compared to the recommended schedule & the receipts would match up with the spreadsheet I keep as well as with Bank statements.

I will add that I have never had a warranty claim on any of my Honda's, apart from the occasional recall or TSB updates. I also have my dealer onside to stamp my book.

DIY oil & filter change is childs play. You will need a pair of ramps, a ratchet with 10mm socket to remove the undertray, a 17mm ring spanner for the sump plug & an oil filter tool. Oh, & about 30 minutes of your time. 4.6 liters of oil with filter replacement.
    Last edited by buddah51au; 04-01-2010 at 05:59 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz vtis 06, CU2 09
    Hi all, how much the cost of servicing 20K/12 months for CU2 in melbourne?

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    thanks buddah!!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by tqt View Post
    Hi all, how much the cost of servicing 20K/12 months for CU2 in melbourne?

Thanks
    Too much, oil change & filter plus tyre rotation. DIY $58.30

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    wow i went from page one and read through to hear. so far what i got is
    1.Northside honda sucks @ss (this is where i bought my euro, service is so crappy never ever going there again but ill do one thing for them and that is free marketing "DONT GO TO NORTHSIDE HONDA BECAUSE THEY HAVE BAD SERVICE AND RIP U OFF!!"
    2. gotta post some pics
    3. learn to change the oil and filter by myself and buy genuine parts. service it at every 5k. (my bro always said they will always build a car so that it breaks down after the warranty)

u know, i always get the feeling that 10k is too long for a service.. so buddah u said to keep teh receipts when buying genuine parts? then what.
    I bought my last euro cl9 from them, and they serviced it ,and i was very happy.