Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Unhappy Honda Civic 2010?

I bought a Civic VTi Auto yesterday and the salesman promised me a 2010 model, but Im not sure if it really will be a 2010 model. Are the 2010 model even out yet? Will be picking up the car at the end of the month or early next month. Should I really be expecting a 2010 model?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK1 Civic
    If its anything like our 4x4, which was built in December 1999 but bought and registered in early 2000 then I doubt it would be a 2010 car. We are only 5 days in!

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    yer. i dunno about the other states but Perth will receive the 2010 civic models in april? thats what i've been told.
    picking my 09 vtil up on wednesday =)
    ..also i think the 09/10 models are pretty much the same except the production year :S

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    It will most probably be made in 2009 but complied in 2010.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    aarong is right,
    i bought my car in 2008 and got the 2009 complied which will be better for our re sell value as we can say its an 09

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    u will get a 2010 civic, we now have the MY10 civics,

the Vti's now get curtian airbags standard and there are 2 new colours and rallye red is deleted.

u will get a 01/2010 complied car so yes its a 2010 model.
    We even had some of the 2010 models in late december.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    the Vti's now get curtian airbags standard
    does this means additional price on vti's?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicVTI View Post
    I bought a Civic VTi Auto yesterday and the salesman promised me a 2010 model, but Im not sure if it really will be a 2010 model. Are the 2010 model even out yet? Will be picking up the car at the end of the month or early next month. Should I really be expecting a 2010 model?
    hi civit VTI! how much was it? i just bought a 2010 vti last week for 26grand drive away (i was not supposed to buy instantly as i'm still haggling for the best deal that i could get,but i dont know why i sealed the deal).. still waiting for the delivery hopefully next week.. still a good deal i reckon as VSA and curtain airbags are standard for VTI.. still, i could have haggled for more.. *sigh*

Member Array
    Car:
    08 FD1, 10 CJ
    Civic VTi now has better safety features than when Sport first came out. I bought mine VTi in 2008 and is missing out on so much goodies!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 FD1
    yeah that's my consolation.. but still,i reckon i could have bargained a little bit more.. like the foglights should stay.. and i was promised a full tank and mettalic paint, but when i signed the list of freebies, i didn't see it there.. i never bothered to ask.. tsk tsk tsk

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    so the only difference now on VTi and VTiL are side airbags,rims,and steering audio control only?, VtiL auto is around 30k driveaway....4k higher from vti

Member Array
    Car:
    08 FD1, 10 CJ
    Quote Originally Posted by fitme View Post
    so the only difference now on VTi and VTiL are side airbags,rims,and steering audio control only?, VtiL auto is around 30k driveaway....4k higher from vti
    Nah, VTi has side airbags since last year, it just got added curtain airbags this year. So all the civics now across the range have the same safety features.

Yeah alloys and audio control still missin from Vti

Vti-L does still have a few more things over VTi, such as audio control on steering, climate control, alarm, temp display in dash etc