Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    I bought the Civic Vti for quite expensive actually paid 29k for a sparkle grey civic vti with reverse parking sensors, alloy wheels, window tints and the mats and also got the paint protection and interior protection. Traded in my 2004 jazz gli with 75k km on it and am out of cash 20k. Thoughts?

got my VTiL Auto for 30k with fog,mats,tint,paint protection

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    reading this makes me happy with my car. lol
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

How will I be able to tell the difference between a 2010 model and a 2010 complied car? Is there a label somewhere?

It's always good 2 have extended warranty!

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicVTI View Post
    How will I be able to tell the difference between a 2010 model and a 2010 complied car? Is there a label somewhere?
    as its been said before, the 2010 spec model has full airbags, some were released in late 2009, they will have a 12/09 compliance plate, ones in jan will have a 01/10 plate.

both the same car.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC eg(dead)kw298 ,FD1
    i got my 2010 VTI manual for 23,990 last year(well ordered last dec b4 xmas) and got metallic paint for free (as advertised on news paper).

but i got 3party stuff like paint/dent/interior protection and tint for another 1.3k

also got carpet (this was meant to be free but they charged me $240 cus i brought the news paper in and told em metallic paint was free and i got charged), full weather protection on side windows and 2years dealer warranty (so total of 5years)

The dealer said the car should arrive about 1st week of Jan, then they call me up and said mid march >.<, but they said if i wanted black (over my original sparkle gray pearl) i can get it in mid Feb, so i went with the black.

but yeah the total cost of the car was under 26k
    Last edited by kawai; 13-01-2010 at 09:59 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    ^^ do they have the carbon bronze color??

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by fitme View Post
    NO!

new blue colour and same red as the city
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by kawai View Post
    i got my 2010 VTI manual for 23,990 last year(well ordered last dec b4 xmas) and got metallic paint for free (as advertised on news paper).

but i got 3party stuff like paint/dent/interior protection and tint for another 1.3k

also got carpet (this was meant to be free but they charged me $240 cus i brought the news paper in and told em metallic paint was free and i got charged), full weather protection on side windows and 2years dealer warranty (so total of 5years)

The dealer said the car should arrive about 1st week of Jan, then they call me up and said mid march >.<, but they said if i wanted black (over my original sparkle gray pearl) i can get it in mid Feb, so i went with the black.

but yeah the total cost of the car was under 26k
    that was a good deal mate! mine was 26k and only freebies that i got were chrome exhaust and mat. I was informed it would arrive this january, and hopefully it does as i don't want to wait a lil longer. mine is black as well.

i didn't realise it's manual. still a good deal though

Member Array
    Car:
    08 FD1, 10 CJ
    Quote Originally Posted by kawai View Post

same situation as me in 2008, regretted ever since, should have just waited a bit longer, black paint is so hard to take care of. Did you get your car at Courtney and Patterson Honda?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    black paint is the devil. looks sooooo good but its a bitch to keep it clean.

white cars ****theworld!! LOL
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC eg(dead)kw298 ,FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by fitme View Post
    yes they said they have bronze :d