Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    Quote Originally Posted by tseesinngwailo View Post
    This might be reviving an old thread, but...

I have just bought a DC2R 2000ym, and need a spare key done, after reading this, would explain why the red key i have doesnt do anything..

Can I buy a red key anywhere that can be programmed to work? I like the red key to match the badges haha

Where is the best place to get keys from these days?
    Cheers

I can program a red key to start your car. Iv done it for a few people already ( without loosing immobilser function )

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    B18CR EK COUPE
    with the key problem i work in the australian locksmiths supply company and to my knowledge you dnt need a red key just a key that has your transponder chip in it and we supply all keys for all cars...so if you have a enquiry that i can help with let me know.
    we also have the machine to program transponder chips here.
    Last edited by vti_boi; 13-01-2010 at 01:45 PM.
    sideways for the boys....,,,sideways for the boys

Quote Originally Posted by vti_boi View Post
    with the key problem i work in the australian locksmiths supply company and to my knowledge you dnt need a red key just a key that has your transponder chip in it and we supply all keys for all cars...so if you have a enquiry that i can help with let me know.
    we also have the machine to program transponder chips here.
    Thanks ECUMan, but I realised my RED key doesnt fit my boot grr, I like the look of it being red, that why I hoped to use it.

VTI_Boi, can you pm me with details please? I want the key to be the same as what I have (with Honda H moulded in etc) and where you are in Sydney

Cheers
    Chris
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by tseesinngwailo View Post
    This might be reviving an old thread, but...

I have just bought a DC2R 2000ym, and need a spare key done, after reading this, would explain why the red key i have doesnt do anything..

Can I buy a red key anywhere that can be programmed to work? I like the red key to match the badges haha

Where is the best place to get keys from these days?
    Cheers
    Chris
    chris if you want oem key's, goto JDM concept - leo has one them from memory!
    otehrwise, use international ebay, much cheaper and yes you can find oem!