Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    SloEur
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiz
    yeh it will be nice, especially awd. Man i would love to rev that hight out put i vtec engine.
    remember reading somewhere that expected OZ landing is around Q4 2005. if i am not wrong, the i-vtec in the legend is different from the i-vtec in the K series. the legend i-vtec version also switches between 3 and 6 cylinders.

Quote Originally Posted by MiSloVic
    remember reading somewhere that expected OZ landing is around Q4 2005. if i am not wrong, the i-vtec in the legend is different from the i-vtec in the K series. the legend i-vtec version also switches between 3 and 6 cylinders.
    is that good thing lol. Can u explain in more detail pls

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    i cant wait to get it in our showroom as the old legend was an over priced slug..........hence sales figures being poo.

Also cant wait till we go to the legend launch and drive the things.....ages away but will make a thread when its closer to the time
    Last edited by UNLS1; 29-03-2005 at 08:02 PM.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

what id like to know how fast officially does that baby go. :P

Member Array
    Car:
    SloEur
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiz
    what id like to know how fast officially does that baby go. :P
    check out the Acura RL. same beast as the new legend. states 0-100 in ard 7s.

7 secs for an auto is very good. Thats as fast as the rx8.

I'm very sceptical of probabillity of a local delivery of Legends. As previously stated, they would retail for over $80K (probably more with the luxury car tax). Additionally, Honda does not have enough of a prestigeous image here in Australia to make a local delivery a safe move. Perhaps we need an Acura devision...

Quote Originally Posted by joonix
    I'm very sceptical of probabillity of a local delivery of Legends. As previously stated, they would retail for over $80K (probably more with the luxury car tax). Additionally, Honda does not have enough of a prestigeous image here in Australia to make a local delivery a safe move. Perhaps we need an Acura devision...
    Yuk dont you dare say acura! In my book a Honda is a Honda.. lets keep it that way.