Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    JDM s15
    i dont think many come with the red key. mine only came with 2 black ones and a grey one too. but red is master so it should be able to open everything.
    -S15R-

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    turns out the red key is used to programme a new set of keys if you lose all your spares,

without the red, according to the guy at honda, if you lose your spares you will need to replace your whole immobilizer module which is around $700+

and you should never try and start the car with your red key

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000/Elise111
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletBoy View Post
    according to the guy at honda, if you lose your spares you will need to replace your whole immobilizer module which is around $700+
    IMO, it worth all the money, maybe not a honda factory, but at least a aftermarket one
    What a Three Seventy Z!

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    so I just put a deposit down on that 04 s2000 car is booked in for RWC on wednesday so that is when I will be taking delivery of it

did anyone get a key that is held in like a card which only allows your engine to be switch on but the center console and boot won't open up with the key?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    so I just put a deposit down on that 04 s2000 car is booked in for RWC on wednesday so that is when I will be taking delivery of it
    wow grats, hopefully all goes good.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    cheers man.. cant wait time's going sooo slowly !

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    should have checked this myself, but whats the colour code of the 2004 Blue s2000's (link to carsales is on first page) ? tried googling but most of the results are from america.. it looks alot like the bermuda/laguna blue but that was only released in 2006 ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    should have checked this myself, but whats the colour code of the 2004 Blue s2000's (link to carsales is on first page) ? tried googling but most of the results are from america.. it looks alot like the bermuda/laguna blue but that was only released in 2006 ?
    you wanna know this cause you wanna respray it? or bored and wanna know everything about your car lol?

It might be in the engine bay with the code write it down and call honda (if its in there i know my car has mine on the seriel code thingy..)

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    It's MCB monte carlo blue.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    haha actually im going to order in a front and rear lip.. and was curious too haha

Quote Originally Posted by F20C View Post
    you wanna know this cause you wanna respray it? or bored and wanna know everything about your car lol?

It might be in the engine bay with the code write it down and call honda (if its in there i know my car has mine on the seriel code thingy..)

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    thanks..

I love the colour of yours ! farrrrrrrrrrr thats sex ! Laguna Blue FTW !

Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post
    It's MCB monte carlo blue.