Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterZero View Post

Not to mention, fog lights annoy the h*ll out of most other drivers on the road.

- HZ
    I didnt see whay fog lights annoy other driver... as long as its installed correctly, the light should (or must) point downwards instead of to incoming traffic (forward).

I believe having foglights still better on a sedan/hatch, compare to a 4 WD with theirs "normal" 55W lights

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    I didnt see whay fog lights annoy other driver...
    They don't annoy me particularly - but if you have lights on the front of your car that are especially bright, even HIDs, trust me you will annoy other drivers, and you'll get flashed. I've been flashed a few times just for the HIDs on my car. LEDs can be very bright and piercing when viewed directly on.

The main complaint is that they are distracting.

as long as its installed correctly, the light should (or must) point downwards instead of to incoming traffic (forward).
    The installation of fog lights doesn't factor into the legal situation. It's a general requirement that projector headlights on the front of a car point downwards. The definition of what a fog light is is vague, and there are no special regulations for how they are installed nor as to their required colour/brightness. The current law seems to be if you have lights deemed to be fog lights by a cop, which usually means any reasonably bright lights additional to your normal headlights, tail lights, signals and parkers, you cannot drive with them on in clear weather, no matter how cool they look. I'm sure you could go to court and argue an infringement, but to me it's certainly not worth the risk and hassle. The law says you can't have fog lights on in clear weather. My foggies stay off.

I believe having foglights still better on a sedan/hatch, compare to a 4 WD with theirs "normal" 55W lights
    Don't disagree with that. It's especially annoying being tailgated by a 4WD with his standard headlights on. Thank goodness for auto rear vision mirrors... They're almost essential with all the trucks and 4WDs around.

- HZ
    Last edited by HunterZero; 21-01-2010 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterZero View Post
    ...Thank goodness for auto rear vision mirrors... They're almost essential with all the trucks and 4WDs around.

- HZ
    Oh man... I envy you... mine is std so dont have it

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Oh man... I envy you... mine is std so dont have it
    Do a search on here for those rear vision mirrors. They're from a third party manufacturer, you can buy them and have them fitted to a standard car.

- HZ

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 honda accord euro
    No matter how bad we are debating about this, I still reckon yours looks great!
    thx, remember to show us the photos of car.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    leo i cant find the ebay link u posted. i checked all 5 pages

also do you guys know what type of bulb our fogs and HIDs use? i know one of them is h11 but i forgot which is which.

also is it legal to have blue or blueish fogs (not headlights)
    or blue DRLS? because i saw a dude with neons/drls inside his grill shining downwards to light up his FRONT number plate and it didnt affect anyones vision and it wasnt that bright. would that be legal? or is it illegal to have coloured plate lights as well

also i saw someone who did it via a cheap way. he stuck on a strip of blue highly reflective tape or something along his bumper. so when someones headlights shine on it, it glows/reflects blue, kinda like the lower bumper reflectors we have on the cu2
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    oooohh would these work for us http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.25521
    seem to be t10 type. so insert into parker slot? lol
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    Saw these on the VW forums and looks like a better way to do DRL instead of using those LED strips.

http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=2450

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    nobody knows the bulbs out fogs and hids use?
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    Fog light bulbs should be H11.

HID's on the Luxury model are D2S bulbs.