Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    hmm
    looks like i cant get the 1000km first service until 26th january, which is just over a week away
    my cars already done 975km on the odo....im afraid that if i drive it for 11 more days, its gonna clock up about 200-250kms
    will this harm the car in any way or no?
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    hmm
    looks like i cant get the 1000km first service until 26th january, which is just over a week away
    my cars already done 975km on the odo....im afraid that if i drive it for 11 more days, its gonna clock up about 200-250kms
    will this harm the car in any way or no?

No......
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord Euro Lux!
    I had the same problem , when I went to my 1st Service clocked up almost 1300km at 1257Km

As long as you get it done within or before 2000km you will be fine.

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    whew. thats a relief to hear that REV888 ^^
    thanks a lot mate.
    i bugged the honda dudes and i got the service date 5 days earlier than planned. this is at a different honda servicing place btw
    so im getting it serviced on the 21st now instead of 26th. by then i should be JUST over 1000kms

I've got a 3 letter plate and had to make custom brackets for it to go on. The plate is smaller than the factory mounting holes.
    How did you guys go about doing this?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord Euro Lux!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowenhart
    I've got a 3 letter plate and had to make custom brackets for it to go on. The plate is smaller than the factory mounting holes.
    How did you guys go about doing this?

Just ask your dealer to cut the bracket down to size so it will fit your custom plate.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro 04
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    whew. thats a relief to hear that REV888 ^^
    thanks a lot mate.
    i bugged the honda dudes and i got the service date 5 days earlier than planned. this is at a different honda servicing place btw
    so im getting it serviced on the 21st now instead of 26th. by then i should be JUST over 1000kms
    When I picked up my car for the first time (Friday), I immediately booked it in for the 1000 km service (Monday - 3 days later)!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord Euro Lux!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtboo
    When I picked up my car for the first time (Friday), I immediately booked it in for the 1000 km service (Monday - 3 days later)!
    So Every Day you did 333.33km Where did you drive to and from with that milage ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro 04
    Did a drive from Gladstone to Brisbane (560 km) and back.... had a valid for going to Brissy.
    Last edited by jtboo; 18-02-2005 at 08:09 AM.

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Holy cow u went for a long drive straight after u bought the euro... 1000km in the first 3 days of ur new car...

Usually ppl drive normally city driving in their first 1000km so they can get used to the car...

hehehehehe... Guess u wanted to see if the car is comfortable for long distances...

Hi i was just wondering exactly how much a standard service cost, could people please give me their cost/km service

eg

$200/10,000km

stephen8512 where did you get it serviced at?

Thanks in advance

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by EURO MY05
    Hi i was just wondering exactly how much a standard service cost, could people please give me their cost/km service

eg

$200/10,000km

stephen8512 where did you get it serviced at?

Thanks in advance
    hi. i got mine serviced at trivett classic honda at parramatta. it cost be just a bit over 50 bucks