Member Array
    Car:
    2004 accord euro

need advice - how much would you pay for 1999 Civic 4 door

Hey guys,

Thinking about getting a daily. was wondering what would be a fair price for a 1999 Civic 4 door auto, air con, pwr steer etc etc... 1 owner with full books no accidents and 108,000kms?

On carsales their sitting around the 8-9k mark but is this realistic?? it actually belongs to a friend so i guess its has to be fair both ways....

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    That sounds spot on mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5
    yep sounds like a good buy

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 accord euro
    ok thanks

...and its white too ....

btw...is there any chance of 18"x7.5 35et wheels fitting without problems possibly lowered on kings lows???

thanks in advance guys....

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic
    18s look funny on civics imo 17s are a nice size and even then mine scrape sometimes

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    15's FTW!!

16's too

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EM1
    civic's are good with 15's and 16's

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Yep, ur pretty much on the money around the $8k-$9k mark given the low kms on the car:

http://www.redbook.com.au/

I just put some genuine EM1 Civic rims (15') on my EK sedan and they're great so far. The other thing you need to think about is the weight of 18 inch wheels. As a guide - these 15' Civic rims are about 1kg heavier than the stock 14s (16kg vs 14.7kg). If you go bigger, you now have some idea of how much more heavier these rims will be.

Not good for your suspension, tyres will rub, and not good adding too much weight on these little Civics either!

15' or 16' is the way to go :-)

Good Luck!
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000/EK4/EJ8
    the higher km the low price the car cost but if the car has low km then it will be around da price 8k -9k.

I am confusing with same question as you feel because it will also 8" to 5" from its weight so what i have to do?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    15s or 16s without a doubt, otherwise they will look too rice not to mention weigh a ton and provide a crap ride.

I think that 8-9 grand isnt an excessive price, provided the paintwork/engine/interior are all in good nick and the odometer reading is geniune.

Heres what redbook says: http://www.redbook.com.au/used-cars/...d=126CA0A76E9F

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG8 Civic
    Cant go wrong with 15's and 16's