Page 600 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1005005505905975985996006016026036106507001100 ... LastLast
Results 7,189 to 7,200 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by i-vtec View Post
    my engine management light just came on ... was just driving normally and it just came on. any ideas what the problem might be ?
    Do you recently have a after market header installed ??

If not most probably ur o2 sensor just went. Best get it checked out though incase its not

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    do u have aftermarket cat back exhaust ?? do u hear ur exhaust make a drone noise ??
    yeah i have aftermarket cat back and no droning noise

Do you recently have a after market header installed ??

If not most probably ur o2 sensor just went. Best get it checked out though incase its not
    no aftermarket headers installed

is it fine to drive if my o2 sensor just went ?
    will get it checked out tomorrow when i get a chance

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Have fun with the heat Phil.
    Haha it'll be alright. I can stand heat better than cold.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    do u have aftermarket cat back exhaust ?? do u hear ur exhaust make a drone noise ??
    Yeh I got a aftermarket exhaust. It does get louder. U think it loose? It not a grip issue cause I drive it easy when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by i-vtec View Post
    no aftermarket headers installed

is it fine to drive if my o2 sensor just went ?
    will get it checked out tomorrow when i get a chance
    If it's an O2 sensor issue, then it's fine as you'll be running rich. Since you're running rich, don't rev your engine too high as you may cause damage.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    are hub rings really required on wheels ?
    good bad?
    and if you do need them where do you get them at autobarn,one of the oh traders,repco?
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    are hub rings really required on wheels ?
    good bad?
    and if you do need them where do you get them at autobarn,one of the oh traders,repco?
    They are a good idea as they keep the load off the wheel nuts! plus they keep your wheel turn true!

Get them from most tyre shops!

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfhax View Post
    You're running TE37s and stock front and rear brakes yea? What size hub rings are you using? I cant seem to find the centrebore measurements lol
    I'm running spoon calipers at the front. the rotors' size remain the same as OEM.
    yes TE37s, but I can't remember what size is the hub ring any tyre place should be able to find one to match

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    Hi guys not sure if any1 else has experienced this prob but in the wet if i give my car a bit the whole car starts 2 vibrate as though somethin has come loose. I don't loose power but it doesn't feel right. Any thoughts? I have solid mounts but I can't see that they would do this.
    I have experienced this exact problem, it's tires not gripping. It happened to me the first day I got my car and I was like 'WTF??" because I wasn't use to the shifter yet i accidently went into 1st out of 4th thinking it was 3rd, made the car shake exactly like what you are talking about.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by Twest View Post
    I have experienced this exact problem, it's tires not gripping. It happened to me the first day I got my car and I was like 'WTF??" because I wasn't use to the shifter yet i accidently went into 1st out of 4th thinking it was 3rd, made the car shake exactly like what you are talking about.
    Na it not grip as I was in 6th gear and driving slow

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Hey guys here is a thread that is on the intergra section. This is inregards to that vibration/noise when u drive in the wet

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80848

its the exact same problem as us. When u have a after market cat back exhaust and u drive in the wet, the rain gets in and "sizzles" u could say and it makes weird noises. My car b4 use to sound like a loud v8 when i went through big puddles. I found if i drive easy it prolonged this from happening but it stills happens in the end so my thoughts that driving easy meant that the exhaust pipe didnt heat up as much. This was all fixed once i got my new headers installed. Not sure why though, mayb the different metals butting up next to eachother :S no idea to b honest. But yeah so far since my headers have been installed i havent had the problem happen while driving through the rain
    Last edited by SuperSteve; 03-02-2010 at 09:47 PM.