Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DA9 suspension options?

Righteo.

I know that EG/DC2 suspension is interchangable with LCAs etc etc junk.

Now, with the DA9, is there any other form of honda in which you can apply suspension from?

I've been looking for decent DA9 stuff and can't find jack. I might end up getting some KMAC's custom wound and some short stroke KYBS but i'm sure there is a better, cheaper alternative?

A second hand set of Teins wouldn't go astray :P

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    hey mate.. ive found personally that parts for the DA's seem to be harder to come past... the member who posted above telling you to go to Ebay has started our sticky thread for DA9's, so im sure he can be helpful enough to explain to you interchangability of parts which is what you were asking

Best of luck, and good to see you in a Honda!
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    i dont understand y my post was deleted. if u search ebay for da integra. it will come up with 3000 items for the da9 this includes suspension that way u get what u want for the car you want.

if your chasing 2nd hand gear g2ic.com has alot of coilovers etc. come up

Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    hey mate.. ive found personally that parts for the DA's seem to be harder to come past... the member who posted above telling you to go to Ebay has started our sticky thread for DA9's, so im sure he can be helpful enough to explain to you interchangability of parts which is what you were asking

Best of luck, and good to see you in a Honda!
    Ta Zilli, it's been a while!

I will hunt around hondatech and so forth with regard to sussy.

Quote Originally Posted by A-man View Post
    i dont understand y my post was deleted. if u search ebay for da integra. it will come up with 3000 items for the da9 this includes suspension that way u get what u want for the car you want.

if your chasing 2nd hand gear g2ic.com has alot of coilovers etc. come up
    Thanks for the link,

but..

Are any sussy arms and components interchangable with the DA?

ebay sells skunk2 suspension stuff, if you try the american ebay you can pick a set of skunk2 coilovers up failry cheap really, if not you can always just buy the skunk2 adjustable shocks for i think 450au and grab your own springs

oh the other thing as well, if you wanna try it, ebay had for sale from an aus company g4 coilovers for 600 posted

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    on the rear its the same as an eg. my suspension currently is oem except lowered springs so im a little tardy on this. but coilovers, lcas, and rear camber kits are fine for egs to da.

the front camber kits are slightly diff
    and the traction bars are diff to

No need for a "traction bar". We already have a radius rod so you can simply replace the standard rubber bushing with a spherical and save some $$.

Spend $600 or less on coilovers and expect rubbish.
    I have signatures turned off

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    i duno bout that

its like d2 coilovers alot of people whinge about how shit they are but i havent seen them shell out of there own pockets to trial a set. they just copy what everyone else says. and gives them a bad rap. ive got them on my civic i dont see physically any reason to doubt them there built like a ground control or similar. but ill try them and let u kno

I might hit up the skunk2 gear, thanks for that A man.

Did you mention that EG struts fit DA9? Or just camber arms and so forth?

just remember that if your in nsw coilovers are not street legal.

True that, i'll probably be going Skunk 2 springs with some form of Short stroke gas shocker however

If i where to go coils, it would cost too much IMO (2K+ for Flex)