Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    what i heard, broadway that convex is fake chinese ones

original broadway is always flat, the glass does not convex

im talking about the glass itself not the reflection.
    simple - I sell wheels clicly

Wouldn't think it's fake cause it's all listed on the broadway website...

Member Array
    Car:
    green whip!
    seriously? does it matter if it's chinese? it's just a piece of reflective glass/plastic

from experience the curved glass sucks, you might be able to see more but your perspective of things become wonky
    stick with the flat glass and non-tinted

why do you need a larger rear mirror for ? *confused*

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    why do you need a larger rear mirror for ? *confused*
    so you can see more and see your blind spots?? LOL

i am confused by your question

once u use this mirror you ll understand why you want it
    mugen無限power

sorry i dont use my rear view mirror at all except for parking

How did u get your license cause you should be checking your mirrors all the time and when u wanna change lanes it's mirror then blind spot check.

I'm confused by your question also.

sorry i dont use my rear view mirror at all except for parking

wt a sick kennnt lol

Quote Originally Posted by NightKids View Post
    Which one do you guys use? I was thinking of picking up this brand called Napolex Broadway. Not sure if I should buy blue or the silver one. The silver one apparently reduces glare at night a bit which I think I need !

"If you stand in front of a normal window in your house at night (inside the house, with the indoor lights ON), you will be able to see your reflection in the glass quite clearly. A car's rear view mirror takes advantage of the same effect.

The mirror is not ground flat -- the front glass surface is at an angle to the back (mirrored) surface. So if you looked at this mirror out of its casing, it would be wedge-shaped with the thicker edge at the top. When you "flip" the mirror, the back mirrored surface actually points toward the dark ceiling, so you don't see that image. What you see instead is the image reflecting off the front of the glass, and this is much dimmer that the pure reflected image so it does not hurt your eyes.

To prove that this is what is happening, take a flashlight with you one night and play with your mirror (while the car is parked in your garage, preferably). Flip the mirror and shine the light at the ceiling (or sometimes the floor) and the fully reflected image will overwhelm the front-surface reflection so you can see the ceiling. "

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    just get one of these

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    r35
    replica broadway i believe

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    just get one of these
    woah epic LOL

I have a wide angle silver one, some random brand i bought in hong kong. I love it, drove with it both in stock height and lowered, and I find that i never really had a problem with headlight glare... but then noones really driven behind me with their high beams on.
    A massive one is not needed.. . i think mines only 270-280mm and i can see everything thats needed (left blind spot - ur head blocks the right blind spot anyway -- not sure about the above setup tho rofl). and yeah can confirm a previous post that u can see ur own reflection or a part of it depending on how u angle the mirror, but u'll get used to that soon enough.