Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hmmmm. If you do get it checked over by a good mechanic, post up how it went. I for one would be really keen to see what sort of mechanical condition a 'lude with those sorts of k's would be in!

looks can be deceiving

dont judge a car by it's shell

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    to be honest that car isn't perfect, it has been in an accident front and back by the looks of it.

Thats probably why it "looks" perfect, but in reality I wouldn't go near it

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTi-R ATTS 99'
    im with mwaku, spend a lil more for a better one orrrrrrr, bargain around and try to buy it for 4,850, i think you can, its possible
    ACTIVE TORQUE TRANSFER SYSTEM

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    Never seen many BB6 in white colour before =S Not worth the buy for so many km's even if its mechanically perfect when you buy it.. problems are bound to arise very soon after. just so many km's..
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic CXi, VT250F
    With those kms, check that if its blowing any smoke from the exhaust, if the smoke is blue then walk away from that thing, I had this posted to me when i was looking at a car with high kms

look for cracks in strut tops, cracks = replace @ $140ea
    bounce car and see if shocks are dead, bouncing = worn shocks
    rev to 5,000rpm to see if rings are gone, blue smoke @ high rpm = worn rings
    attempt to start cold to see if valve stem seals are gone, blue smoke @ start up = worn seals
    look under oil cap for excess sludge, excess = too much time between oil changes
    look for tears on drivers seat, torn = no rwc
    VROOOM! VROOOM!

Member Array
    Car:
    95 civic
    dats alot of km's. a friend of mine bought a vti-r lude abt 2 years ago nd only paid 10k with only 155,000kms on it. so im sure if u keep looking nd just hold off for now, u will find a good deal. and actually i think my friend wil be selling his lude soon, nees 2 upgrade