Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    just get a new car, will be worth it in the long run compared to the one you have now. get saving for petes!
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5 vti
    Quote Originally Posted by integragsi96 View Post
    Yehh im thinking of doing a b18c2 conversion aswell as a manual conversion at the same time.....but I dunno how much something like that would cost. There's a place in cardiff who did a h22 conversion into a dc2 for only 1500...that's including the motor and labour....so I might hit him up today...and grab a quote
    1500 thats really cheap .. PM me the number of the guy lol

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    easier to do conversion but if your handy you can open oil pan remove oil pick up etc remove rod bolts and replace the bearings and istall back and done. But thats if you havent bent a rod or something by now

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by will13 View Post
    just get a new car, will be worth it in the long run compared to the one you have now. get saving for petes!
    lol yehhh trueee but i need a car to drive till my greens tho lol
    Welcome Abourd

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    i ended up taking my car to the mechanics....driving like a granny to get there
    they basically said it would be cheaper to buy a whole new engine so now im stuck ....with little money and needing to get to tafe and work and being stuck on a trainees wage so looks like public transport for me for a while
    Welcome Abourd

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    the same thing happened to my b18c2. crankshaft, bottom end was goners..b18c2 was not cheap to replace ==" it took me almost 2 months to get my car running back on the road because of all these darn sleeper eg's doing engine conversions!