Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Fulcrum Camber Kit Price

Can anyone get a Fulcrum camber kit (kitno: kit094k) for the Accord Euro? I'm over in Melbourne. If anyone can get me a price that would be fantastic. Thanks again guys!

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    Yes any one can get a price....you pick up the phone and ring Fulcrum. They will deliver direct to you. I have a set in my car and I am from Melbourne as well, I picked up a phone and rang them and I got a set. Price expect to pay around $300 + delivery. Fitting will cost approx 1-2 hours of labour and a 4 wheel alignment. Now do you want somebody to show you how to use a phone.... web site is http://www.fulcrumsuspensions.com.au/
    Last edited by Peekay34; 25-04-2005 at 12:47 PM.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Thanks for your prompt advice pee, maybe you can also show me how to use a phone... Is that your blue accord is it, hope to see it around one day!

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.